Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when they said we got a dust storm from the Sahara, 5,000 miles away, did you believe that?

When Mount St. Helens erupted in 1980 it blew ash halfway across the country. I remember the reports back then saying we could get it blown to us in Michigan.

cranberry gummy edibles on deck for the evening, tequila on lock.. this Friday night is gonna be chill as shit

cranberry gummy edibles on deck for the evening, tequila on lock.. this Friday night is gonna be chill as shit

yeah....im back on tonight, fuck that

told the wife earlier

its been raining and gloomy all day, I been on a r&b vibe too

i need that gas

bruh, you still using Poloniex?
not sure what that is...but the shit is on the news here....these niggas about to hit the exchange in the morning.

shit i remember when the franc cap came off......so many euros hit the exchange the made shops close up for good....

not sure what that is...but the shit is on the news here....these niggas about to hit the exchange in the morning.

shit i remember when the franc cap came off......so many euros hit the exchange the made shops close up for good....

poloniex, the BTC exchange. Shit, you the one that put me up on it.

As for buying Lira... Ionno... seems like it may tank even further. I'd prolly wait a little while.

My coworkers keep laughing at my pants because they are too big. I’m walking around with the Mexican booty sag jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back