Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
First night in my place! Cleaned both bathrooms, faboloso my kitchen cabinets, bleached the fridge and counters, hung up a few things (thinkin’ of using the second bedroom closet for winter/fall wardrobe), ima sweep and mop tomorrow. I’m tired y’all :cantsee:

Did you do a bug sweep ?

Man WTF yall i had like 100 millio.................nah i was broke as fuck but i dont care. what a fly robot like me need money for

tenor.gif

How much is it running? And what's the difference between this and the last note
999.99 128 GB

1250.00 512 GB

Memory, it can support a 512gb sdcard. Even if you get the 128GB one, add a 512gb memory card, you have more storage than a regular PS4,Computer,Or Xbox. If you get the 512GB one, and add a 512 GB ad card, that's 1TB of memory with BEFORE any cloud service. That's a shitload of pics, music, movies personal docs, games etc.

The ability to run the phone as a desktop computer out the box. They have this thing called Dex. You used to have to buy a separate station, now you just plug it to your visual source. Shit is dope streaming movies, playing games, or working.

Battery is bigger, should last all day...we'll see.

Spen is Bluetooth now, shit acts as a remote for the phone.

Screen bigger, and phone slimmer,shorter.

Not many huge upgrades, but They are giving me $450 for my Note8, so imma splurge. Probably gonna cop that iPhone X too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back