Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m back to liking IG. I stopped using it for a long time and posted scarcely. Now, this shit is keeping me awake at night and I post more.

Could be a phase.

Shit if you can run it solo run it solo. Bring them on later if necessary. #WeAllEat

I truly believe that I could. I might have to move them niggas out of the way & hit them niggas with the Alonzo quote "Let me quarterback this"

If you have a grievance about the money, play games, visit the betting thread, etc...

Work Fam, 80+ hours a week. How's things in Chat town? I been listening to lil homie named Blue Rollin from there, he got talent.

It's been the same ol Chatt. Shockingly it hasn't been as violent this summer like it used to but still wild nonetheless. What's crazy bruh, this is my first time of hearing about him. I just heard a couple of songs on Youtube, yeah dude got talent. I'm surprised I haven't heard a lot of people talking about him in the city because he got a lot of views. I'm going to have to ask my peoples haven they ever heard of him

First night in my place! Cleaned both bathrooms, faboloso my kitchen cabinets, bleached the fridge and counters, hung up a few things (thinkin’ of using the second bedroom closet for winter/fall wardrobe), ima sweep and mop tomorrow. I’m tired y’all :cantsee:

It's been the same ol Chatt. Shockingly it hasn't been as violent this summer like it used to but still wild nonetheless. What's crazy bruh, this is my first time of hearing about him. I just heard a couple of songs on Youtube, yeah dude got talent. I'm surprised I haven't heard a lot of people talking about him in the city because he got a lot of views. I'm going to have to ask my peoples haven they ever heard of him
That's good bruh. Keep on pushing out there fam.

Yea, I hope he blows up

First night in my place! Cleaned both bathrooms, faboloso my kitchen cabinets, bleached the fridge and counters, hung up a few things (thinkin’ of using the second bedroom closet for winter/fall wardrobe), ima sweep and mop tomorrow. I’m tired y’all :cantsee:
Happy for, and proud of you. Take it In. There's nothing like the 1st night in your 1st home. Congratulations

Go to the abw store thread if you have anymore faux concerns about the money y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back