Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21 was it you who said the dudes on here dont know how to talk to women. Especially when they low key like them?

What was the example you used?
I don't remember verbatim but a classic one is to try and talk about her and try to play her

Sometimes, it sucks being the reliable friend because you'll get called on for almost everything. One of my home boys & his cousin want to start a business, right. Since I am the responsible party, my home boy said "mannnn!!!! we all should go into business together". My home boy hit me up yesterday & said "when you get off, swing by the crib because my cousin is going to be here & we can talk about what are we trying to do". I entertained it, just to peep their mission statement & see how serious these niggas are. I get off from work & swung by his crib. I don't know what his cousin was doing but that nigga said that he was around the corner or about to pull up for at least a hour. After a hour pass by, my home boy texted his cousin & said that he'll just set it up tomorrow since he (the cousin) was taking too long. I said "cool, since I am off the next day". Today, I'm looking at the phone to make sure it work still, just in case I didn't get any missed calls. No call ahead to cancel. These niggas flaked again on their meeting. I tell you no wonder they say you can't do business with friends.

Man. I ain’t been to church in a trillion years. I’m a god mom now and they christening the baby and I gotta go sit through that BS.

I’ll probably just be on ABW until it’s done.

Man. I ain’t been to church in a trillion years. I’m a god mom now and they christening the baby and I gotta go sit through that BS.

I’ll probably just be on ABW until it’s done.
Whether you're a believer or not, I feel that you should allow the positive words being spoken over your child to marinate.

HealthyPrestigiousLacewing-size_restricted.gif

This is my first time creating something like this.

I'm proud :cry:

My wife called me boring..

download.jpeg u boring too nigga, just cause u speak with an excitable voice, don't mean u entertaining...

:foh5:i could be trying to get pussy right now

I see where my mama get her talking from. My granny is talking my ear off about crockpot meals.
Semi serious question

If ya new boo was just as talkative, would you feel the same way?

Depends on what he talking about. Difference is they don’t let me talk sometimes. It’s just yap yap yap, bye.
Oh ok lol

I'ma just say because I care pear, but you got that face like you just be wanting to listen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back