Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nerve of these mfs to say we cant wear head scarves no more. I used to rock the fuck outta my scarves and so did some of the other teachers. They were very fashionable.
Sounds like discrimination.
Just say its apart of your religion and they cant say shit.

In real poker your last 20 coins would've been mandatory to put in the pot. I had shit to do fam

Foh. Ive worked poker games for years. Sat through 12 hour games. Never heard this. You can play till you blind out.
The game should have been set so blinds go higher every time someone gets knocked off the table.

I got the next 5 days off and I aint doing shit.

I aint sit at home bored with nothing to do all day for so long.

I ordered groceries already, enough snacks to last me 5 days.

Looking forward to day 3 where im on the couch bored out my mind. Thats the pinnacle of relaxation.

Going out and travelling is cool but shit ends up so fun that 5 days ends up feeling like 8 hours and you come back to work like damn I was just here. Feels good to do nothing every now and then.

I got the next 5 days off and I aint doing shit.

I aint sit at home bored with nothing to do all day for so long.

I ordered groceries already, enough snacks to last me 5 days.

Looking forward to day 3 where im on the couch bored out my mind. Thats the pinnacle of relaxation.

Going out and travelling is cool but shit ends up so fun that 5 days ends up feeling like 8 hours and you come back to work like damn I was just here. Feels good to do nothing every now and then.
I havent had a full, real vacay in over a year so far, ima need u to start spoilering your posts

what was the last thing you bought?

1. Probably my name in Orange

2. I was holding my money for an eventual name change

3. I'm not complaining just was wondering

4. Next time just answer my question instead of asking a question you bitch ass nigga

Fin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back