Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random as thought before i get these reps in i just seen a squirrel and im like i wanna see a squirrel with a go pro.. ill see if the universe has delivered when i get back home

Q_7G4swmlbibkfvUKuhClfG1U-bEpjHggwwal2xhShY.jpg

i forfeit the game :js4:

but i'll pay

Huh? How you forfeit?

This nigga legit a sore fucking loser. Yo ass was up 200+ and you fucked up trying to bully me off table. I told you I was gonna catch you ass slipping and I did. Then Judah came back and finished you off.

Forfeit? The nerve of this nigga.

Huh? How you forfeit?

This nigga legit a sore fucking loser. Yo ass was up 200+ and you fucked up trying to bully me off table.

Nigga u bettin 1 coin at a time.

In real poker the minimum bet is raised after every couple rounds, so mfs like you can't ass bet and only put 1 coin in the pot every round. I aint playin 5 hr poker games with u mfs lol

Nigga u bettin 1 coin at a time.

In real poker the minimum bet is raised after every couple rounds, so mfs like you can't ass bet and only put 1 coin in the pot every round. I aint playin 5 hr poker games with u mfs lol

Fuck I'm supposed to do with 20 chips left and you calling me all in every hand? Go all in just cause? Da fuck. I don't "ass bet" that was your mistake. I just waited for the hand.
All I could do.

Bruh.

First day back and I’m sitting in a boring ass meeting. This is torture for a Gemini. I’m about to have a fit.

The nerve of these mfs to say we cant wear head scarves no more. I used to rock the fuck outta my scarves and so did some of the other teachers. They were very fashionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back