Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray-charles-i-cant-see-shit.jpg

These racist azzz Alt-right muthafuccas bout to fucc up my plans for the weekend wit this rally.

Some of the things he's proposing is very clever and easy to get done. If he has his way the minimum wage won't go from $14 to $15 instead, anyone earning less than 28k won't have to pay taxes and will receive a big tax credit instead. Single families get more benefits.

He's also lowering corporate tax in Ontario from 11.5% to 10.5% in hopes of attracting more business but I don't think it'll make a difference. He's gonna bring taxes down on doctors to zero percent but it won't make a difference imo cuz doctors get paid waaaaaayyy more in the U.S. so why would they want to stay in Canada id leave too.

He's cutting taxes on the middle class by 20% and eliminating the 15% non resident tax on real estate

He's doing alright, I met him and have pictures with him I might post in the pic thread. He's a nice guy but so is everyone when the camera is on you. His security guard is a 6'1" white woman with biceps that would make John Cena jealous. She has blonde eyebrows too.

That's trash but I agree the rest would be good if he's able to follow through. Too soon to say wether he's doing alright or bad tho.
The city council shit was foul imo. You can't just start playing the game then decide to change the rules without saying shit to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back