Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SWEET

why are you fighting me on this?

nigga we bout to go to court.......if the shit aint up by morning......my time....lawyer up nigga

@SWEET

why are you fighting me on this?

nigga we bout to go to court.......if the shit aint up by morning......my time....lawyer up nigga

Because i know whats best for my son

this medicine dont taste good, but it will make you feel better

@Goldie
@Chicity

i want to sue @sweets

i want to sue him for errrrrthang.

he is stopping the progression of black conspiracy theorist into the black public consciousness.
giphy.gif

My nephew is at the crib, playing with his water guns. Doing what kids do. I'm sitting here thinking "Wow!!!! I'm going to have to teach this nigga how to roast within 2 years because he'll be in the 6th grade". Because middle school is a different animal than elementary.

My nephew is at the crib, playing with his water guns. Doing what kids do. I'm sitting here thinking "Wow!!!! I'm going to have to teach this nigga how to roast within 2 years because he'll be in the 6th grade". Because middle school is a different animal than elementary.

4th grade is early enough to roast, especially if he's a dog attending human school

best thing you can do is go at his neck

the best roasters always got it the worst coming up, thats why they're thick skinned and got all the jokes

let him have it, T.

all mama's are habitual line steppers

its kinda what they do
She literally called me and said “I’m mad.” I asked her why and she starts going on her rant. She likes to shop, so a lot of times she at the damn store. She walks in the store and mention something about luggage and basically tells me to hold on while she shops for luggage. So I say, “I gotta do my hair today for work. I’m about to start now before it’s too late.” Lmao she says, “oh yea you sure do!” Then keeps talking to the lady at the store. So, I’m about to hang up and she says, “so let me finish telling you!”

She literally called me and said “I’m mad.” I asked her why and she starts going on her rant. She likes to shop, so a lot of times she at the damn store. She walks in the store and mention something about luggage and basically tells me to hold on while she shops for luggage. So I say, “I gotta do my hair today for work. I’m about to start now before it’s too late.” Lmao she says, “oh yea you sure do!” Then keeps talking to the lady at the store. So, I’m about to hang up and she says, “so let me finish telling you!”

lmao your life and time dont matter, yeen know?

Arguing with dumb ass coworkers. They swear Duval song is original. I told them he samples Midnight Star Curious for his song,Smile. The nigga said who is Midnight Star. I'm done.

Last edited:
best thing you can do is go at his neck

the best roasters always got it the worst coming up, thats why they're thick skinned and got all the jokes

let him have it, T.

You ain't ever lied bro. I used to roll in a grew with 3 other childhood friends in 7th grade. They were from the same hood but I lived a couple of blocks away. Anyway, them niggas used to roast tf out of me until one day I roasted back against one of them & won. That day I graduated lol

Having a sneeze coming as you have a stiff neck is the scariest shit in life

sneezing while you rolling weed or got a mouth fulla food <<<<<<<<<

you'll use every ounce of energy you got to fight that off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back