Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get enough threads for there to be it's own section i'm down. I think there's only 1 thread atm.

What location is that? Research purpose of course.
It's Offa 78 before the goose Creek off ramp..

Yo, 50 Cent went from being witty and personable rapper to be an elitist simplistic rapper.

The change is heart breaking when listening to old 50 and then hearing new 50

I thought there was a conspiracy thread

And no nigga to your second question
im not talking a thread....we need an area with multiple thread so nigga wont be talking all over each other...

and second....i wasnt asking.

ill be waiting for my modship papers.

Ever been horny and jump in a DM, say some wild shit. She wit it, y'all going back and forth wild. You get a nut..

The next day you look at the exchange, be like..yo..lol, I was bugging..and block her

:hahaha:

Hopefully she ain't crazy and go out of her way to track you down
:hahaha:
some of the shit i done.....smdh

i need to get fucked up on GP

im not talking a thread....we need an area with multiple thread so nigga wont be talking all over each other...

and second....i wasnt asking.

ill be waiting for my modship papers.
I am talking about a thread though

The funny thing about the internet and everyone having access to it. Is that it brings the worst portion of a thing to your front door. People watch these videos of things happening to people that they take issue with.

They personalize it and think, if that happened to me I'd do this and that. Then when something anywhere near that situation occurs. They pull out their phones and overreact to it, as tho the same thing they saw in the video that angered them. Is the same shit they are experiencing.

And things end up going way left, thus creating another instance, for another person to be angered by, and then create that same circumstance.

It's like a self fulling prophecy, if I didn't know better....that shit they are talking about with Russia..this that shit, and if so..

Them niggaz

:Pathetic:are some fucking G's

That is some ill warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back