Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue skies turned brown.. this shit stretches for miles and it just smells like fire... feel like I’m in a western, everything has a brown tint

BEFBAC59-64F0-4246-B3A5-210CA83D4B74.jpeg

So glad i changed departments to something that is outside of the main campus.. Been a bear sighting on campus 2 times this week and its only wednesday!

blue skies turned brown.. this shit stretches for miles and it just smells like fire... feel like I’m in a western, everything has a brown tint

View attachment 64375

Dude, shit was wild. I was just in Oregon and Northern Cali a for the last couple of weeks and literally everywhere we stopped along the coast was smokey as hell. We went down to San Francisco and another fire just sprouted and was really close to the highway and then we heard the other highway going by Redding was closed down because Redding was getting fucked up. Shit was all bad.

Old asian lady keep trying to get me to sign some petition against the Chinese government oppressing ppl in China. Getting mad like I ain't read the shit. Like fuck ya'll issues wholeheartedly. I don't care nun bout that shit. I'm not going to be a number for y'all. It was fuck me yesterday and it'll be back to that tmrw. Fuck out my face with all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back