Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo...I'm thinking about that family Guy episode where Peter was deemed so stupid that he's retarded.

And he's in counseling to deal with it, and the counselor is mad supportive of Peter, saying how society is wrong for damning the mentally handicap...and Peter corrects the pronunciation of a word the guy used..and the guys loses it and goes..

"THE DAY IM CORRECTED BY A RETA...."

:hahaha:

And he catches himself...yoooooooooooooooo, that shit is hilarious

Next round is about to be real. @King Du is a legend in the field. Much respect to him. Win or Lost, may his enemies become a casualty to warfare in due time

every time I finally get a lil bit of ABW money I get reset. Yall got me living the hobo life

giphy.gif

I'm glad I play games n connect with the right ppl...being broke ain't too bad... btw @Goldie or @Chicity since I won CYOL can a brother get a few mills? I got bills to pay. Niggas be breaking legs! ...my legs might get broke lol

Sometimes, it sucks being the reliable friend because you'll get called on for almost everything. One of my home boys & his cousin want to start a business, right. Since I am the responsible party, my home boy said "mannnn!!!! we all should go into business together". My home boy hit me up yesterday & said "when you get off, swing by the crib because my cousin is going to be here & we can talk about what are we trying to do". I entertained it, just to peep their mission statement & see how serious these niggas are. I get off from work & swung by his crib. I don't know what his cousin was doing but that nigga said that he was around the corner or about to pull up for at least a hour. After a hour pass by, my home boy texted his cousin & said that he'll just set it up tomorrow since he (the cousin) was taking too long. I said "cool, since I am off the next day". Today, I'm looking at the phone to make sure it work still, just in case I didn't get any missed calls. No call ahead to cancel. These niggas flaked again on their meeting. I tell you no wonder they say you can't do business with friends.
Shit if you can run it solo run it solo. Bring them on later if necessary. #WeAllEat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back