Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

@Meeks

I may get interviewed for this job in Guam at a Naval Base.....has anybody been there before?

I was there about 10 years ago for a detachment. Was hot as fuck but the mall & restaurants were legit. Base wasn’t bad either. One of the freshest cuts I ever got was from one of them natives that worked there.

Its for contracting with a company I am currently with

I'm half glad DARPA pulled the plug on the project that was finna send me to Afghanistan back in 2011. The pay was beautiful but when them niggas told me "You're not supposed to be armed, but if you find yourself in a position to pick up a gun to... help out... nobody's going to stop you" it gave me pause.

I'm half glad DARPA pulled the plug on the project that was finna send me to Afghanistan back in 2011. The pay was beautiful but when them niggas told me "You're not supposed to be armed, but if you find yourself in a position to pick up a gun to... help out... nobody's going to stop you" it gave me pause.

Yeah we were told the same thing. People in our hiring class were pumped about it talking about how to shoot using Kentucky windage, how to load / unload, etc.....half of them didnt know what the hell they were talking about.....lol

I know my fair share of bitchy fellas but this one takes the cake. Idk why my homie was ever cheating on his gf with him. this guy lame, poorly-bodied and gossipy af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back