Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find somebody she like and put me in the platonic space

On second thought, I’m just going tell her

But probably after I hit one more time, while I got her wrapped in my aftercum warm embrace

Aye...ride it til the wheels fall off mayne.

So what all do you want from her then?

What is it she's lacking?

Her soul.

shang-tsung-mortalkombat-animated-gif-5.gif

So what all do you want from her then?

What is it she's lacking?
Nothing. She’s cemented as my friend. It’s just fucking to fuck which you need every once in a while but it’s too comfortable so it’s not fun. And There’s nowhere farther for it to go

I was the nigga turning down the practice pussy cause it wasn’t the whore I wanted and I’m scared of evil karma spirits and shit lmaoooo

lol

When I first heard about someone getting killed by a self-driving Uber I thought all my skepticism about it had been confirmed.

Now, after watching a segment that Bloomberg technology did.......it's not as horrible as they're making it out to be.

Basically, they're saying that a pedestrian suddenly stepped directly in front of the car........and that the car should've been able to detect it.

I hate defending this shit because having self-driving cars still seems like a bad idea, but most human drivers probably wouldn't have been able to prevent an accident if someone just suddenly decided to step in front of our car.

However, in the long run......besides the person being killed..........it's a good thing that Uber decided to cancel that program because a lot of people would've been out of work if it took off the way they wanted it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back