Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know one like that no job...baby daddy a bum....leaves her kids in the care of the oldest who is like 12 for like days at a time...just real loser shit

Yea that's a bit worse than the one I know. She's pretty immature and selfish at times but the kids aren't neglected like that

When you step in the party fresh af and a girl that curved you years ago running to hug you and she fell the fuck off...

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

See yall later man.

Just saw a guy shoot himself in the dick trying to smack a fish in shallow water with the butt of his hunting rifle.

Guess the race

That Duke / Syracuse game was bananas! Best game I've seen in awhile... Syracuse wouldn't die even being 11 point underdogs.

BUT I've been with women who took them and my wife takes them....

while she's on them, they work, no weight gain or health issues......when she wants a baby, she stops taking them, next month she's pregnant

back on after the baby like clockwork

4 yrs and 2 kids in no problems

I'll take docs word over the candy lady

EDIT: there's the irregular period issue when she starts back up but its just that first month *shrugs*

I dont think many people gave it time before they wrote it off

Facts!
If the person taking the pill is experiencing side affects such as weight gain, acne, or any irregular symptoms it means the pill you’re currently taking ain’t for you and your Dr needs to switch it out with a different type of pill...

One of the worst kind of FB posters are the ones that never workout but share those workout challenges memes & be like "I'm ready, let's do this"....... Man quit lying to yourself, you know the only workout you are going to do is typing about it

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back