Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was on the only one in the car intoxicated......first thing he said when he walked to the car was ask what she was doing in the car w us.....at the same time im thinking she s the only criminal in the car rn lol

Trust I know all too well about that....the ones I messed with were the ones that introduced me to all the uppers and shit, and they had the GOOD shit

years later we all got records and shit and these broads still squeaky clean, playing housewife to some clueless military guy or oilfield worker and posting motivational quotes all day lol

be snappin it up together at church and all....im like bro your wife likes cocaine and trap music

Trust I know all too well about that....the ones I messed with were the ones that introduced me to all the uppers and shit, and they had the GOOD shit

years later we all got records and shit and these broads still squeaky clean, playing housewife to some clueless military guy or oilfield worker and posting motivational quotes all day lol

be snappin it up together at church and all....im like bro your wife likes cocaine and trap music
i know a chick who was caught w a bird in her trunk no jail time no record...living a great life today

i know a chick who was caught w a bird in her trunk no jail time no record...living a great life today

my sister transported a few packs AND got shot at like 17.....hollow point shattered her whole femur, she got a metal rod in her shit

you'd NEVER know today.....elementary school teacher for probably 8 years now

and dont get me wrong she was always sweet, never did drugs, barely drank or anything....just fucked wit some hard heads

ya'll wouldnt believe they was gang bangin in Colorado back then too

my sister transported a few packs AND got shot at like 17.....hollow point shattered her whole femur, she got a metal rod in her shit

and dont get me wrong she was always sweet, never did drugs, barely drank or anything....just fucked wit some hard heads

yea my homie is a millionaire trust fund baby her moving weight was hilarious to me

What is it bout her story that deserves a feature film is my point....she s known as a rapper yet no one knows her music

Outside of "Roxanne's Revenge"... Drawing a blank. I remember when she dropped an album back inna day but the shit flopped with no notable singles or anything.

Truthfully the same could be said of UTFO. We know they did "Roxanne, Roxanne" and I know they dropped at least one album, but outside of "Roxanne..." what else they got?

I just looked it up, them dudes dropped 5 albums and 17 singles but the only shit anybody knows by them is "Roxanne Roxanne"

i know of him but never heard him either

I havent checked for NY in a whiiiile now

I check the OGs when they drop but thats it

still aint heard Jay

I just never understood continuing to do that when u doing bad already...shits crazy

and I know people dont fuck with rubbers or surgeries like that, but got damn is the pill too much?

a lot of our people believe in that ignant superstition from granny tho......the pills make you fat, they'll kill you, give you cancer, etc

I've heard this shit out of several people's mouths

The pill as in birth control? It does make you gain weight, lol. It also causes other issues as well. Clearly men don’t know that though. That info is FAR from a superstition smh.

One of the chicks I used to fuck with was a stripper when I met her at the Deja Vu she worked at. She was going to U of M for law. She left that club and wound up at The Black Orchid in Tha D. The night they filmed that Real Sex segment on The Black Orchid she refused to work for fear someone would see her. Last time I spoke to her she had passed the bar and was leaving her job as a paralegal to full on practicing lawyer with another firm.

One cat I knew in the late 80's/early 90's was a mid-level dope dealer. He sold weight and the whole nine. I knew one of his runnin buddies as well so I knew dude was holding back then. Last time I saw him he had opened up an investment firm. Dude was taking clients to lunch when I ran into him. Dude lookin like new money suited up and erruhthang and my ass in a Carrhart hoodie, Tims and baggy jeans lookin like I might rob 'em.

Lotta folks have a past that they managed to erase. One of the benefits of coming up when I did was that most of us had no internet/social media footprint to get us caught up and bring that old shit back up.

Reactions: 1/2
The pill as in birth control? It does make you gain weight, lol. It also causes other issues as well. Clearly men don’t know that though. That info is FAR from a superstition smh.

BUT I've been with women who took them and my wife takes them....

while she's on them, they work, no weight gain or health issues......when she wants a baby, she stops taking them, next month she's pregnant

back on after the baby like clockwork

4 yrs and 2 kids in no problems

I'll take docs word over the candy lady

EDIT: there's the irregular period issue when she starts back up but its just that first month *shrugs*

I dont think many people gave it time before they wrote it off

BUT I've been with women who took them and my wife takes them....

while she's on them, they work, no weight gain or health issues......when she wants a baby, she stops taking them, next month she's pregnant

back on after the baby like clockwork

4 yrs and 2 kids in no problems

I'll take docs word over the candy lady

EDIT: there's the irregular period issue when she starts back up but its just that first month *shrugs*

I dont think many people gave it time before they wrote it off

That doesn’t mean that because they didn’t experience it it doesn’t happen. I know MANY women that have experienced negative side effects from birth control (me included) so to say it is a superstitition is crazy to say the least. A doctor will tell you those side effects are VERY real and any woman that did not experience them should consider themselves lucky. I know many women who took a year and some took years to get pregnant after using birth control. Again, I’m just saying... your wife or whomever else not experiencing those things doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. These same side effects (weight gain included) are on the inserts, the very thing on medications people hardly ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back