Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaoooo how old is she?

I wanna say 42.

And yes my high school classmate.

more importantly what is she going to school for?

10 kids and school debt?....not to mention the time and energy

I know she graduated college, a Delta, and was invited to do a lead performance at this big choir event back home. For to achieve all that while raising all them churn is an accomplishment in itself.

shiiit.....im done unless I get stupid rich while im still fairly young

I couldnt imagine

Yea my home girl has 7 in her late 20's....

She's literally been pregnant for 90% of her 20's..

Shits A mindfuck.
i know one like that no job...baby daddy a bum....leaves her kids in the care of the oldest who is like 12 for like days at a time...just real loser shit

if u aint gotta depend on government assistance to raise all these kids thn its whatever but for those who do....be more responsible

I just never understood continuing to do that when u doing bad already...shits crazy

and I know people dont fuck with rubbers or surgeries like that, but got damn is the pill too much?

a lot of our people believe in that ignant superstition from granny tho......the pills make you fat, they'll kill you, give you cancer, etc

I've heard this shit out of several people's mouths

this is facts...i ve mastered this lmao
Word, this past New Years got asked to pull to the side at a sobriety check point cause dude said my tags expired. Asked me to step out the vechicle, black cop. Got out told him In my white voice “Hold on sir, let me check with the ball and chain and see what the problem is”

My wife answered, talked loudly in my white voice “Ugh yes, Kim..Seems they have a sobriety check point infront the Cathedral out at the entrance of the subdivision” Looked over at that nigga he

40EA4E63-2FCD-4CAF-8930-B543E8D389B3.png
Thought to myself, yea that Cathedral got his ass. I ain’t gettin no ticket..and I’m faded. Brotha gave me a warning and told me to get it taken care of

Word, this past New Years got asked to pull to the side at a sobriety check point cause dude said my tags expired. Asked me to step out the vechicle, black cop. Got out told him In my white voice “Hold on sir, let me check with the ball and chain and see what the problem is”

My wife answered, talked loudly in my white voice “Ugh yes, Kim..Seems they have a sobriety check point infront the Cathedral out at the entrance of the subdivision” Looked over at that nigga he

View attachment 37461
Thought to myself, yea that Cathedral got his ass. I ain’t gettin no ticket..and I’m faded. Brotha gave me a warning and told me to get it taken care of
YOOOOOOOOO
This nigga a fool

View attachment 37461

man the one time we got pulled over together that shit went sooooo different and I was pissed on the cool

she was driving like 15 over the limit, he yokes us, walks up on the car......looks at her, looks at me, and asked for both licenses (im annoyed already).....he goes back to the car for like 2 mins, comes back and says "alright slow it down, you all have a great day"

tenor.gif

aint that about a....

I'd take that, no problem....cuz she would have been holding anything I didnt need to have
she was on the only one in the car intoxicated......first thing he said when he walked to the car was ask what she was doing in the car w us.....at the same time im thinking she s the only criminal in the car rn lol

Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back