Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga please, do you think common people will have access to something like that before the corporations? Alphabet is already working exclusive deals for those cars. Lol what you said is basically the equivalent of trying bypass the electric company by leasing out generators.

A point is made here but the difference is that with that mindset you're guaranteed not to make money while sion will likely make at least some.

Bout to grill up some New York Strips & shrimp. Got the Hawaiian sweet rolls on deck too.

Sweet rolls

FlawlessMeagerCaracal-max-1mb.gif

A point is made here but the difference is that with that mindset you're guaranteed not to make money while sion will likely make at least some.

What he's saying won't even be possible if they game the system. That was the point I was making. Besides my original issue was not with automated cars, but with the decision to adopt things like that to the detriment of millions and the benefit of a few.

Damn Loyola really made it....we all go to the same barber I’m a try to secure final four tix and if this old CAC sister Jean gets another interview I’m a lose my mind

Yeah I'm tired of her old ass. let them kids shine...She had them losing 2 games Ago...WoW @ these
cats playing solid Ball...Chicago Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back