Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, you triple OG status.......been here since 2011 at Camp Phoenix, Kabul, RSHQ and Kandahar
Yeah mane.....that shit done fucked with my memory and everyday life.
Been in Qatar and Kuwait. But most of my years have been in Afghanistan. Salerno aka Rocket City was the toughest. I been home for a few months.
You gotta be doing security?

Night gang night gang night gang

theguywhodrivestorebeccablack'sparty.gif

All them big government companies are all the same with that damn good old boys club.....the best company that I ever worked for was SAIC.

I worked for two defense contractors while I lived in Phoenix (technically one, but when I worked for IBM they sent me to one company for a short project). One was for almost 7 years as a senior engineer, the same company that was gonna send me to Ft Irwin/Afghanistan as an internal transfer.

Been in Qatar and Kuwait. But most of my years have been in Afghanistan. Salerno aka Rocket City was the toughest. I been home for a few months.

I know you glad to be back......what do you do now that you are home. I work in the Quality department doing inspections, etc. My homeboy was at Salerno and got about 400K due to PTSD and associated injuries due to a RPG attack......the base has been closed for about 5 years now and he was just awarded the 400K last year

gettin tired of shawarma and kufta yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back