Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be able to buy self driving cars some are already on the market today. You can buy 1 or 2 (prolly more once they get to the stage of being mass produced and outdated). That's way different than trying to win concessions to run an electric company.

There's a lot most can do from their fingertips and apps.

It's different now because it's a fledgling Technology that has been proven yet. Wait till it gets to the point where the government starts regulating their use based on legal bribes (campaign donations), then we'll see.

Remember how everyone thought when weed was made legal and all the corner boys would be able to do what they do without worrying about jail. And then the government attached all kinds of unnecessary rules to selling so that people who already had money were good, but those corner boys that had been hustling still have to worry about jail.

Time to pick a side homie. Get down or lay down.

Jalen Rose my nigga so I’m rockin with the Wolverines.

tenor.gif

I don't think using your self driving car to make money is gonna be something heavily regulated or difficult to do lmao. You're overthinking it.

If I want to make my self driving car a digital cab driver while I work all day I can and will do it. Better yet I can buy a drone and have it deliver goods for people all day.

lol It's not as simple as you're making it. Why don't you think drone deliveries aren't already a thing? There is already a battle developing on how drone operation will be regulated. The government just hasn't caught up to the technology yet, but money is being invested, so you can bet the regulations will drop.

The same thing will happen with the self driving cars. You're crazy if you think that Uber, Lyft, and cab companies, won't put a fortune into making it so they corner the market. I'm not saying your idea won't work, but I know you know capitalism enough to know that that rich people can monopolize whatever they want.

Yeah mane.....that shit done fucked with my memory and everyday life.
Been in Qatar and Kuwait. But most of my years have been in Afghanistan. Salerno aka Rocket City was the toughest. I been home for a few months.
You gotta be doing security?
Fuck all dat. The Paper was right tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back