Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a crazy, but successful week. Riding back to the cut listening to G Perico. Homie cold to me.

Salute to those working, gonna tap a booty and a bottle for you.

I know you glad to be back......what do you do now that you are home. I work in the Quality department doing inspections, etc. My homeboy was at Salerno and got about 400K due to PTSD and associated injuries due to a RPG attack......the base has been closed for about 5 years now and he was just awarded the 400K last year
Always glad to come back home but I can’t stay put for long. Currently waiting on a stateside gig. I’mma ride that job out for a year and then head back overseas somewhere. As of right now I’m leisurely flipping houses. That’s what I normally do in between contracts.
I left Salerno right before that attack happened. I actually had a dream about that attack a few months before it happened. And I kept telling myself I gotta get outta there because it’s going down. I remember when I first touch down they had just started putting up hesco barriers after having an attack. The only thing separating us from them was a freaking wire fence. I ended up getting another job in Afghanistan and a month after I left was when the dump truck shit happened. But Salerno was wild crazy fun and scary all at the same time. That shit still got me parinoid. I know I got a mild case of PTSD. I remember one day I was in my house and I thought I heard the incoming siren.....my ass hit the ground so fast!! I enjoy contracting for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back