Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst kind of FB posters are the ones that never workout but share those workout challenges memes & be like "I'm ready, let's do this"....... Man quit lying to yourself, you know the only workout you are going to do is typing about it

Damn this hurt.

I aint been at the gym like that these past 2 weeks but whenever my dude that I workout with asks im like yo I went crazy hard at the gym earlier today.

Ima get back on it when I come back from vacation.

yeah fuck alladat. Afghanistan ain't "da skreets" where everybody got guns. Them niggas over there got rocket launchers, mortars, rpg's, tanks and shit. That's a whole different ballgame. Ain't shit about that reason to "get pumped". Fuck that. Soldiers in helmets and body armor and still gettin' their shit split, IED's blowing off half ya body and shit... I mean, I was gonna go 'cause I got a family to feed and shit but I was far from pumped at the thought that them Taliban cats might be shootin at my ass.

@Goldie i got a new game idea pictionary

3 rounds 200k per round

obama.jpg

+

81h84JMkAyL._AC_UL320_SR230,320_.jpg

+

hqdefault.jpg

I would suck at this game... I'm like "Sweat" + "Tang" + "Cracker"... wtf is a "Sweating Cracker?" LOL

Does anybody know where I can find the excuse me miss remix ? There's 3 different versions of the song

There's the original (jay/pharrell) ,there's La La La,and the one I'm looking for has Jay and Kanye on it

I think it's cared excuse me miss(excuse me again)

Yo that means I could buy a fleet of low cost cars that are self driving, download an app to have them operate as taxis and while I'm at work I could have 2-3 cars on the road 24/7 making me money while I stay at my day job or somewhere else.

In an hour 20 rides x $10 is 200 let's say we have 18 hours (24 hours in a day but let's say at certain times you don't get anyone). That comes out to $3600 a day x 30 days is approximately 108k a month. That's just for ONE car fam.... Only cost you got is gas/electric and maintenance but other than that you good.

Niggas can miss me about capitalism I'm finna get paid.....

Nigga please, do you think common people will have access to something like that before the corporations? Alphabet is already working exclusive deals for those cars. Lol what you said is basically the equivalent of trying bypass the electric company by leasing out generators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back