Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

You said evil will find a way whether you ban guns or not. Ergo, don’t ban guns.

And you said it in response to a post that said to ban guns. There’s a such thing as logical conclusions. Just because it makes you uncomfortable don’t make it any less valid.

no, you added that "ergo, don't ban guns"

I never said that, alluded to it, or anything of the such.

And I said that in response to @Dwayne 's correct assertion that 99% of human existence would dispute the statement “But if that man doesn’t have a gun, the evil in his head can’t do any harm.”

Which is utter bullshit. The evil in one's head will find a way when it's determined to harm people.

And I said that in response to @Dwayne 's correct assertion that 99% of human existence would dispute the statement “But if that man doesn’t have a gun, the evil in his head can’t do any harm.”

Which is utter bullshit. The evil in one's head will find a way when it's determined to harm people.
But you can deter or limit the ability to carry out that harm. You disagree with that or do you want to tell me more about how someone with a knife, crockpot bomb, or car can inflict the same amount of harm?

Don’t even worry about it though. We already been down this road too many times.

Can countries really talk about shit like that while having a military stationed in other countries while being a part of things like NATO

But you can deter or limit the ability to carry out that harm. You disagree with that or do you want to tell me more about how someone with a knife, crockpot bomb, or car can inflict the same amount of harm?

Don’t even worry about it though. We already been down this road too many times.

Depends on that person's determination to kill.

Deter it one way, they will find another.

Remember: 2017 a man killed 8 people and injured another 12 in NYC with a truck he rented from Home Depot. He was determined to kill and did so. Same year a man did pretty much the same in Charlottesville, VA mowing down people using a truck. One dead, 19 injured. And, of course, we can't forget the OKC bombing in '95: 168 dead, 680 injured. 9/11 would be the death of nearly 3000 people and many thousands injured. More than if you combined every mass shooting of the last 30 years.

It WILL find a way.

Remember: 2017 a man killed 8 people and injured another 12 in NYC with a truck he rented from Home Depot. He was determined to kill and did so. Same year a man did pretty much the same in Charlottesville, VA mowing down people using a truck. One dead, 19 injured. And, of course, we can't forget the OKC bombing in '95: 168 dead, 680 injured. 9/11 would be the death of nearly 3000 people and many thousands injured. More than if you combined every mass shooting of the last 30 years.

It WILL find a way.
But maybe not as much. A lot of these people don’t have the resources or will to go through that much trouble.

Yeah, well, regardless what you see in anime, it was a lot harder to run through 12 people with a sword than it is with a gun.
I’m speaking on evil.

Genghis Khan
Ted Bundy
Zodiac killer

The serial killer in Chicago nobody talking sbiut

The serial killer in Austin nobody is talking sbout

Child molsters

Epstein island

The world is so much less violent now but let y’all tell it it’s the worse time I’m human history due to firearms

Only thing I bet is still running rampant is sexual deviants.

The world is so much less violent now but let y’all tell it it’s the worse time I’m human history due to firearms

I mean... Murder is down across the board. Shit Detroit alone is at less than half the number of murders since '87 where we hit damned near 700 to 309 in 2022.

It WILL find a way.
You’re treating deaths like statistics only. As if one large mass casualty event is not different from hundreds of random mass shootings.

I’d be willing to bet a lot of these people wouldn’t do these killings if it wasn’t so easy. People in countries where strict gun control was enacted didn’t all of a sudden lose their desire to kill. And yet we don’t see the same frequency of mass killings via stabbing and car and bomb in those countries.

So you’re wrong, the deterrent and limits do work.

You’re treating deaths like statistics only. As if one large mass casualty event is not different from hundreds of random mass shootings.

I’d be willing to bet a lot of these people wouldn’t do these killings if it wasn’t so easy. People in countries where strict gun control was enacted didn’t all of a sudden lose their desire to kill. And yet we don’t see the same frequency of mass killings via stabbing and car and bomb in those countries.

So you’re wrong, the deterrent and limits do work.

Eliminate all guns from the US and our murder rate still dwarfs the rest of the civilized world.

Make sense of that.

My first thought was all of the bombings just the US has had in existence. Like it's completely idiotic to say "But if a man doesn't have a gun, the evil in his head can't do any harm"

Human existence has done a lot of evil things without guns

My first thought was all of the bombings just the US has had in existence. Like it's completely idiotic to say "But if a man doesn't have a gun, the evil in his head can't do any harm"

Human existence has done a lot of evil things without guns

The number of deaths from mass shootings from 1982 to 2021 is 952. In that same amount of time 1,315 were wounded in those same events.

9/11 alone is more than triple that for deaths and faaaaaaaar, far more wounded.

One event in one day vs 39 years across the entire country.

In 1987, the city of Detroit had 686 murders, that's more than 2/3rds of the number of deaths from mass shootings from 1982 to 2021. Add the number of murders from the following year, 629, and you've eclipsed the number of deaths by an extra third.

Two years in a single city vs 39 years across the entire country.

Make it make sense.

Nobody said that. But in 2023 Americans are dealing with mass shootings. This extra shit about evil finding a way is cute but pointless. Are we going to talk about what we are dealing with or are you going to keep telling us how it could be worse?

I’m speaking on evil.

Genghis Khan
Ted Bundy
Zodiac killer

The serial killer in Chicago nobody talking sbiut

The serial killer in Austin nobody is talking sbout

Child molsters

Epstein island
All but genghis I agree with

Back