Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

This the type dude that turned a blind eye to the crack epidemic but now thinks the opioid Crisis should be. Fixed

What were you even talking about bro. Is the future not supposed to better than the past and the present? You just be saying shit cuz you mad about a pov that I have. It’s been 5 years let it go. You 48

It would be a war before they give up their guns in any capacity.

And I don’t see who would enforce it? The military ain’t going to do it because I see most of them disobeying that order.

Local police? Hell naw

Solutions need to start with mental health programs for this country.

Something has drastically change in the last 15 years for folks want to commit mass murder when it was just as easy to get guns decades ago. I wanna know what sparked this shit because it needs to stopped

They want to work on mental health as much as they want to work on gun laws?

Here y’all niggas go the dude was not being literal like I hope y’all know that he is a politician. Don’t front like the evils of the world are y’all’s concern.

Never said that.

There you go jumping to conclusions and alladat "millenial/gen z on social media" shit.
You said evil will find a way whether you ban guns or not. Ergo, don’t ban guns.

And you said it in response to a post that said to ban guns. There’s a such thing as logical conclusions. Just because it makes you uncomfortable don’t make it any less valid.

Back