Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

Lower gun crime in that country.

But none of those countries ever had the population of our country at any time nor were guns as prolific as they are in America in 2023 back when those confiscations & mandatory buybacks took place. Did Australia or New Zealand or Canada ever have more guns in circulation than their population? No.

The problem is putting the toothpaste back in the tube in America. Other countries didn’t cement the right to bear arms in their constitution. But I can say they were smart enough to institute registries early on enough to where they could contain the proliferation of firearms before they became like what America is today.
As long as I’m a minority and target in this white country we must protect ourselves.

Those white countries that took guns away from their citizens have military bases all over the world imposing their will on folks with some old fashion fear. Also have low populations of non whites

Lower gun crime in that country.

But none of those countries ever had the population of our country at any time nor were guns as prolific as they are in America in 2023 back when those confiscations & mandatory buybacks took place. Did Australia or New Zealand or Canada ever have more guns in circulation than their population? No.

The problem is putting the toothpaste back in the tube in America. Other countries didn’t cement the right to bear arms in their constitution. But I can say they were smart enough to institute registries early on enough to where they could contain the proliferation of firearms before they became like whidsat America is today.

But didn't australia (or maybe new zealand or both) have a shit ton of guns and they got most of them back through buyback programs? Granted they acted fast and proactively which we did not. But to say you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube is basically throwing in the towel.

I remember when I used to have to do nuclear war drills when I was a kid. That shit was traumatizing on a subconsious level but in reality there wasn't nearly the same threat that these kids today have to think about when they do shooter drills that could easily become their reality.

And I don’t like how y’all say it was worse in the 80s and 90s yes the past is worse than the present the present is supposed to be better lol saying how kids got shit in drug wars and wondering why people didn’t care then but care now is crazy. You as a kid in the 80s couldn’t do anything about it but saying that just how it is is get used to it is wild.
This the type dude that turned a blind eye to the crack epidemic but now thinks the opioid Crisis should be. Fixed

As long as I’m a minority and target in this white country we must protect ourselves.

Those white countries that took guns away from their citizens have military bases all over the world imposing their will on folks with some old fashion fear. Also have low populations of non whites

LMAO @ you fighting the USA government with your little peashooter.

Be real and "stop derailing"

But didn't australia (or maybe new zealand or both) have a shit ton of guns and they got most of them back through buyback programs? Granted they acted fast and proactively which we did not. But to say you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube is basically throwing in the towel.

I remember when I used to have to do nuclear war drills when I was a kid. That shit was traumatizing on a subconsious level but in reality there wasn't nearly the same threat that these kids today have to think about when they do shooter drills that could easily become their reality.

I never said you can’t put toothpaste back in the tube; I just said it was THE problem.

They did get those guns back but like I said, they instituted a registry early enough to be able to track them down in the first place. The buybacks were MANDATORY.

I never said you can’t put toothpaste back in the tube; I just said it was THE problem.

They did get those guns back but like I said, they instituted a registry early enough to be able to track them down in the first place. The buybacks were MANDATORY.

Word so it sounds like maybe we need some MANDATORY buybacks. The shit seems to be proven to work.

LMAO @ you fighting the USA government with your little peashooter.

Be real and "stop derailing"
Huey and X would be disappointed in your limp wrist ass

You think folks are talking about fighting/protecting the government? Or just non whites all together?

We see non black folks do shit on all levels and you think nothing of it.

From laws to strong arm tactics. Don’t be blind, be ready

But you’re not pro black

Word so it sounds like maybe we need some MANDATORY buybacks. The shit seems to be proven to work.

How can you do a mandatory buyback in the next 2-10 years if there is no registry right now of who has what?

Let’s say they institute a registry. How will they enforce it? How will they measure compliance given how many firearms are in the hands of the American people (that we KNOW about)?

How can you do a mandatory buyback in the next 2-10 years if there is no registry right now of who has what?

Let’s say they institute a registry. How will they enforce it? How will they measure compliance given how many firearms are in the hands of the American people (that we KNOW about)?
It would be a war before they give up their guns in any capacity.

And I don’t see who would enforce it? The military ain’t going to do it because I see most of them disobeying that order.

Local police? Hell naw

Solutions need to start with mental health programs for this country.

Something has drastically change in the last 15 years for folks want to commit mass murder when it was just as easy to get guns decades ago. I wanna know what sparked this shit because it needs to stopped

And I don’t see who would enforce it? The military ain’t going to do it because I see most of them disobeying that order.

Local police? Hell naw

Something has drastically change in the last 15 years for folks want to commit mass murder when it was just as easy to get guns decades ago. I wanna know what sparked this shit because it needs to stopped

You're right... it's definitely the trannies causing all of this. I know you didn't say it but we all know what's really on your mind.

You're right... it's definitely the trannies causing all of this. I know you didn't say it but we all know what's really on your mind.
@Eyerone random post like this is why mental health needs to be looked at for why folks are so unstable

Between this and him derailing this thread and complaining about it be derailed is very concerning

Get well my brother, you shall persevere 🫡

@Eyerone random post like this is why mental health needs to be looked at for why folks are so unstable

Between this and him derailing this thread and complaining about it be derailed is very concerning

Get well my brother, you shall persevere 🫡
I really need you to look up the word "derailing"

I got the post ready for ya.

You complain about folks coming here advocating guns when we should be talking about the victims when you the one started the shit

I really need you to look up therapist in your area

Bring it in 🫂

We good

maxresdefault.jpg

Local police? Hell naw

Okay so let's say we ban assault weapons under the same criteria that California has done. Tough sell in reality but for simplicity sake and sake of argument. You then institute a mandatory buyback for all weapons that fall in those categories. Anyone ever found in violation of this ban is facing 20 years in federal prison as a strong deterrent.

You ask who would enforce these bans, you create special units. There are already such units that do gun confiscation so it's not inventing the wheel in that regard. You then institute the registry, supplemented by voluntary buybacks for any firearms including those unregistered, no questions ask.

At the end of this you are looking to have an orderly system and a severe reduction in Black market dealings. And your special forces would be tasked with managing illegal dealings which hopefully would be much more manageable as a result of the aforementioned steps.

I just think it's a little odd that we have to have these conversations like we don't know where exactly these guns are coming from.

I'm currently suffering from an egg shortage, a sriracha shortage and a video card shortage... maybe we can get a little gun shortage or a bullet shortage? Nah... those guys are thriving on some lord of war shit right now and always.

I just think it's a little odd that we have to have these conversations like we don't know where exactly these guns are coming from.

I'm currently suffering from an egg shortage, a sriracha shortage and a video card shortage... maybe we can get a little gun shortage or a bullet shortage? Nah... those guys are thriving on some lord of war shit right now and always.
That Sriracha shortage is the woat.

Back