Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

I just think it's a little odd that we have to have these conversations like we don't know where exactly these guns are coming from.

I'm currently suffering from an egg shortage, a sriracha shortage and a video card shortage... maybe we can get a little gun shortage or a bullet shortage? Nah... those guys are thriving on some lord of war shit right now and always.

During COVID, there was a gun shortage & a bullet shortage

Why even shoot if they were running away?

It's why I asked earlier in one of the other shooting threads.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE A DEATH SENTENCE?

Those shortages are self inflicted by the gun enthusiasts. They only happen because people buy in bulk out of fear of not getting it later. Niggas was standing in line for hours to get a box of bullets.

Nobody buying gallons of Siracha and pallets of eggs though so not the same.

Those shortages are self inflicted by the gun enthusiasts. They only happen because people buy in bulk out of fear of not getting it later. Niggas was standing in line for hours to get a box of bullets.

Nobody buying gallons of Siracha and pallets of eggs though so not the same.
It still was a shortage.

There was a shortage of toilet paper & hand sanitizer too. Self inflicted? Yes.

Still a shortage.

Why even shoot if they were running away?

It's why I asked earlier in one of the other shooting threads.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE A DEATH SENTENCE?

They wanna be the "good guy with the gun". That mythology is also part of American gun culture. The idea that should something pop off you just might be the person to save the day

FBI releases video on how to survive a Mass shooting

detroitselfdefense-jumped.gif

Not surprised to hear that. They had a Alcohol shortage, too.

Didn't one of the Members on here make a post about going to the Store with one of his Homies who bought a TON of Water, then had a Artillery of Ammo in his Living Room when he went back to his place?

I just think it's a little odd that we have to have these conversations like we don't know where exactly these guns are coming from.

I'm currently suffering from an egg shortage, a sriracha shortage and a video card shortage... maybe we can get a little gun shortage or a bullet shortage? Nah... those guys are thriving on some lord of war shit right now and always.

The Wendy’s by my house ain’t had lettuce in 3 months 😂

Ok we’ve entertained the shortage discussion long enough, lol. It’s almost embarrassing that we compare machines whose sole purpose is to kill to any thing else on this earth. That’s how normalized we’ve made guns in America.

When you think about it, guns are one of the very few things whose sole purpose is to kill. Flamethrower may be the only other thing? Grenades and bombs?

Ok we’ve entertained the shortage discussion long enough, lol. It’s almost embarrassing that we compare machines whose sole purpose is to kill to any thing else on this earth. That’s how normalized we’ve made guns in America.

When you think about it, guns are one of the very few things whose sole purpose is to kill. Flamethrower may be the only other thing? Grenades and bombs?
Flamethrowers aren't primarily anti-personnel.

The shortage conversation wasn’t one in really wanted to have but SneakDZA set it off.

Guns, poisons, bombs, nunchucks, ninja stars, lances/swords/katanas, napalm…that’s all I can think of right now but yep, all designed to kill and whose sole purpose to kill.

The shortage conversation wasn’t one in really wanted to have but SneakDZA set it off.

Guns, poisons, bombs, nunchucks, ninja stars, lances/swords/katanas, napalm…that’s all I can think of right now but yep, all designed to kill and whose sole purpose to kill.

not "ninja stars" tho, their primary purpose is to annoy or distract an attacker long enough so you can get outta Dodge.. Unless you got extremely lucky and hit someone in an artery, you ain't killin' anyone with those.

Back