Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

it’s hundreds of child trafficking sites. So it’s easy to get information to do anything and nothing happens.

It’s hate groups and gangs that operate with no interference

Government gives no fuck about any of this shit.

They allow it.

I’d take that all day. Making a bomb takes a certain level of knowledge and skill that’s not common amongst people. Plus most of those folks would blow themselves up before even approaching the general population.

Buying a gun and pulling a trigger takes absolutely zero knowledge and skill, regardless of what 2-A people would have you think.

You’re right; it does take a certain level of knowledge and skill. But what you’re not taking into account is the lengths these crazy motherfuckers go thru when planning these attacks.

You mention how it takes zero knowledge or skill to pull a trigger, which is definitely not true, but even if that were the case, why do investigators keep finding out that these people carried out their attacks after MONTHS of planning?

and then what?

They gotta plant it undetected, have to have it remain undetected until the appropriate time, gotta have it detonate at the correct time.

Plus isn't the argument that these shooters want the notoriety of being plastered all of the news? To live on on infamy? Wouldn't you lose that motive?

Member the Nashville Christmas bombing in 2020?

And that dude was being kind and warning people and shit. Nicest terrorist ever.

and then what?

They gotta plant it undetected, have to have it remain undetected until the appropriate time, gotta have it detonate at the correct time.

Plus isn't the argument that these shooters want the notoriety of being plastered all of the news? To live on on infamy? Wouldn't you lose that motive?
The Boston Marathon bomber was on the cover of Rolling Stone. Lots of people were pissed about that

it’s hundreds of child trafficking sites. So it’s easy to get information to do anything and nothing happens.

They allow it.

Ok man you got it

They allow it.
And even those sites are not common knowledge. The point is to make it harder, and it would be harder. To say otherwise is just being dense to prove a point and/or protect gun ownership.

It’s statements like these that make folks not take pro 2-A folks seriously. I toddler can kill with a gun so how much skill does it really take?

Bet money toddlers and kids don’t accidentally kill people with bombs.

What I meant is that it takes some skill to carry out mass shooting attacks, which i thought you were comparing to the skill/knowledge for bomb attacks.

Toddlers are able to kill with guns because some guns lack manual safeties & some gun owners leave guns loaded & in unsecured places.

It does. Shooting moving targets is not easy. It’s not a movie. Im not sure how much experience you have with that…

But yeah, what I’m saying is, these people plan these types of attacks for months. In some cases, they run drills and train specifically for the day.
Foreign people don’t know how things work here.

It does. Shooting moving targets is not easy. It’s not a movie. Im not sure how much experience you have with that…

But yeah, what I’m saying is, these people plan these types of attacks for months. In some cases, they run drills and train specifically for the day.

Someone can take a gun with no prior planning to a crowded place and start lickin off shots as well. Hence the no skills point being made

Foreign people don’t know how things work here.

shut the fuck up @DOS_patos with these tired ass foreigner jokes

Back