Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas Mall Shooting multiple fatalities

there's a middle ground solution to help this issue

but I've noticed gun owners have been more willing to concede to more restrictions

but gun "control" supporters really just want to outright ban guns...........and that's ok

the prob is u can't have genuine dialogue if mofos from both sides can't be honest about their true intent

if it's about safety then there are ways to address it

but if it's about outright banning guns for the sake of perceived safety then we'll never get anywhere

as a gun owner I got an issue working with people who want to take away something I see as a right.....but otherwise I'm willing to work with those folks who really just want to protect the innocent

but I've noticed gun owners have been more willing to concede to more restrictions

but gun "control" supporters really just want to outright ban guns...........and that's ok

the prob is u can't have genuine dialogue if mofos from both sides can't be honest about their true intent

but if it's about outright banning guns for the sake of perceived safety then we'll never get anywhere

as a gun owner I got an issue working with people who want to take away something I see as a right.....but otherwise I'm willing to work with those folks who really just want to protect the innocent
At this point, gun's aren't going anywhere, the Rep's are trying to start a war in my honest opinion. They're making it too easy for someone to carry and that's coming from a nigga with at last 12 pistols and rifles. No permit for a concealed weapon, now they're passing no credit card company looking at gun purchases, no age restrictions and no wait time for assault rifles.

If I got the money I can go into FL & TX and buy a .50 cal rifle without being checked. You can buy a switch for a pistol in any of states and same thing is about to happen in NC/SC/Al/GA. Yall niggas be safe

Not sure if you’re saying in general or on this board, but here no one has proposed banning all guns.

And if you’re talking in general, it’s gun owners’ reps in government that will not budge an inch, and have actually further loosened control measures over the last year or so.

At this point, gun's aren't going anywhere, the Rep's are trying to start a war in my honest opinion. They're making it too easy for someone to carry and that's coming from a nigga with at last 12 pistols and rifles. No permit for a concealed weapon, now they're passing no credit card company looking at gun purchases, no age restrictions and no wait time for assault rifles.

If I got the money I can go into FL & TX and buy a .50 cal rifle without being checked. You can buy a switch for a pistol in any of states and same thing is about to happen in NC/SC/Al/GA. Yall niggas be safe
people forget that looser gun laws/policies aren't really new

Repubs are taking the opportunity to push back cuz politics have become so extreme mofos don't want/or even can't reasonably work with each other

Not sure if you’re saying in general or on this board, but here no one has proposed banning all guns.

And if you’re talking in general, it’s gun owners’ reps in government that will not budge an inch, and have actually further loosened control measures over the last year or so.
nah in effect majority of the anti gun posts in this thread and across ABW essentially argue for a ban of guns in general

u may not even have that intent

but when u recommend restrictions or a changes in policy w/o considering nuance and 2nd/3rd order effects........yeah u are essentially recommending the banning of all guns

look @cain post about being able to buy a .50 cal rifle.........why is that considered a prob when a rifle of essentially any caliber can kill?

and if u can buy a rifle unchecked (which is pretty much a moot point cuz the burden should be on the seller) what difference does it make if it's a .22 or a .50cal?

the average mofo ain't toting a .50 cal and doing anything with it

u know how much .50cal ammo costs?

maybe the kid was planning it for months 🥴

Come on man. Stop the foolery.

Niggas in here be trying to have a legitimate conversation about firearms and gun control without insulting anybody’s intelligence and then theres posts that distract/derail or throw out false equivalences like this one. Why would you compare a heat of the moment murder to a mass shooting?

That kid shouldn’t have been anywhere near a gun. He wouldn’t have been able to get one by legal means. I shouldn’t even hafta say that.

Say what now?
"when my kid hits another kid with a stick, I don’t blame the stick, but not only do I take my kids stick, I take every stick from every kid that has one when they hit another kid too".

I figure that's the complete thought process behind that statement, since the "when" in the initial thought is supposed to carry over into your derived thought

I'm tryna say that the statement is supposed to be more reactionary instead of proactive

"when my kid hits another kid with a stick, I don’t blame the stick, but not only do I take my kids stick, I take every stick from every kid that has one when they hit another kid too".

I figure that's the complete thought process behind that statement, since the "when" in the initial thought is supposed to carry over into your derived thought

I'm tryna say that the statement is supposed to be more reactionary instead of proactive

Ok

If that were the case, then yeah

Niggas in here be trying to have a legitimate conversation about firearms and gun control without insulting anybody’s intelligence and then theres posts that distract/derail or throw out false equivalences like this one. Why would you compare a heat of the moment murder to a mass shooting?

That kid shouldn’t have been anywhere near a gun. He wouldn’t have been able to get one by legal means. I shouldn’t even hafta say that.

It was a flippant remark to point out how ridiculous the earlier statement of "it takes skill to carry out a mass shooting"

The bold is debatable...

You can buy a hecate 2 in NC which is essentially a 50cal but you'd have to drop $15,000 and do a background check

It was a flippant remark to point out how ridiculous the earlier statement of "it takes skill to carry out a mass shooting"

It does take a level of know how and preparation.

When’s the last time you shot a gun or went target shooting? How accurate were you?

Back