Tell A Member Something...

Bet..

I think you have the eye of an artist, I hope that's what u do or might pursue in the future. Seems like your calling.
@Remedy

I've never had the pleasure of communicating with someone in ur position. And it's wonderful to know that even with the stigmas involved in what you do. That you come off as a very caring, personable, and adventurous person. Ur awesome.

@Hazel

Sometimes,...I wonder about u..nothing about u adds up. And u say and do shit sometimes that make what little I do know seem even more strange.

@inori

Please believe if I ever meet, we fucking

I honestly don't remember

I'm proud of u my nigga, u doing the shit how it's pose to be done. U the real MVP
@Goldie

You can't have em all b...u just can't

@Chicity

Low key...I bet u rich as fuck...I see u
@Beta

This girl is fine! She can grind on my face any day of the week. She even robbed me of my E-Money and I still wanted that ass. Catch me on one of them good nights and I will suck a fart out her ass.
Suck a fart tho?! Lmaooooooooo

Don't wanna be a crass gentlemen, but ion care what u think I might think about about u physically. Mentally...it's like Erika Badu...u got me. And to me, that matters more than anything. I mess around, but i need u to know. When I'm speaking to u, I'm serious.
This was to BA

:cry:

I ain't who u think I think I am
@Kandycita
All things considered, I think u'd be a great friend to smoke a bowl and watch bad b list Netflix movies wit
@Whispering Eye

i dig u and ya homies friendship
@Remedy and @Blactivity

You are online the way I think in life
@AP21

U pick urself an Ace piece of ass, no disrespect..I would wreck that chick daily fam
@King Du

giphy (3).gif

Dear Nobody Wants To Play With Me (II),

How many more post must we skip over of yours that basically screams out for attention? Acceptance? To be part of the 'cool' clique?
Ya pathetic ass spends every waking post telling us how we ain't shit, how we gang up in our lil circle, how we won't let new posters breathe. Naw nigga, just you. Your post rarely make any sense yet you supposedly 'dropping knowledge". Ya rebuttals are bi-curious @ best. You're asscheeks and yet you got the balls to complain that no one letting you "breathe'. Nigga you worse than ****** and she so parched for attention her weave drying out. I tell you what my g, you go a week without @'ing or mentioning posters and I'll put in a word for ya with the 'cool' clique lol. You stupid ass wipe. I wonder if ya moms had a hard time pulling you off the teat.

This was only a pep talk,
Chi
@Chi-town B

Dear I'm Really A Bouncer,

Where bruh? The Senior Citizen Home? Surely you wasn’t talking baout that bar? Keep deluding yaself into thinking that being a Walgreens Greeter=being a bouncer. It don't. You ole, can I help you to ya car with them bags, hey no skate boarding around here, you can't eat in here, I'm a need to confiscate ya drinks, I need to search ya baby stroller in case u stole diapers, I really wanna chair but boss says it's gonna make me lazy, 1 beer minimum? Aww man, I only got 1/2 an hr break so let me run over to Holey Moley Donut Shop real quick, Oh shit somebody stole my flash light ass nigga

Top Flight security my ass, you need to turn in ya damn whistle

-Chi
@King Du

The rest were about Du because we traded a couple insults after my first one lol

giphy.gif

Dear You Share That Girl….But Don’t Wanna Share That Girl,

How da fuck you gonna be in an open relationship; wife, mistress, bm AND a girlfriend but don’t wanna share? You selfish son of a snitch. I ain’t gonna keep that girl bruh nor would I do anything less than Christian approved positions on her. I know she your first and everything and I respect that to the fullest. But dammit, you gotta let her go and come get this work. You holding her back from greatness and for what? You scared she might enjoy herself? Naturally. You think she gonna leave you? Stop it bruh, by your own estimation, she as faithful as a bloodhound. She’ll be back bruh. And as a sign of my good faith and intentions, I won’t leave any bruising and I will ensure she disposes of all my bodily evidence before she comes home to you, just don’t kiss her right away tho. Pretty fair right?

She like roses and shit or will a bottle of Henny do?

A Couple Of States Over, IJS
-Chi

Reactions: Judy Winslow
Oh two then because you got

Dear Former Flame,

Hate it had to come to this but since my presence to good for your inbox guess I just have to speak to you here. And trust you gone read it, I don’t buy for a second you skipping past these joints. Not my joints, lie to yaself some more. You know the funny thing is, I almost for a half a day thought we could possibly almost have something. Not in no long term meet the parents have a baby type of way but a hey I’m in ya city let’s meet up for dinner and some sex type of way. Was gonna treat you to Longhorns and Hilton Inns & Suites. Now I see ya ratchet ass like Waffle House and Red Roof Inns. Trout mouth skank. Naw, I will not take that back. My momma said treat a woman like a lady until she shows you otherwise and dammit you done showed me you ain’t nothing but the bowels of ya deplorable city. I hope to Allah ya toothbrush falls in the toilet tonight. Gon head and say I’m a nigga scorned. YUP! I gave you the best textual spit of 2017 and you chose to ignore and for what? Ya excuses as tired as ya nasty ass wash rag. I can’t forget ya tho so instead I’m a immortalize you in my posts

You missed out on the best thing that could have happened to ya dead fish fucking ass
-Chi