Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tell A Member Something...

Loll I don't recall her having a nigga b

It was more of a what I would say if she did and he posted on here

200.gif

You are such a sweet person. I can tell you have a kind heart, but won't stand for any balderdash.
#No clue...

You remind me a friend that I haven't communicated with in a while. I didn't know if I would like your personality, but I dig it. You might be just as goofy as me. Cool ass person.
#Kandy

I trust you more than most.
#Remedy

You are strange.
#I think Superior. Idk.

I didn't like you too much in the beginning, but you are hilarious. You seem like a great parent too. That's even more dope.
#Kimg DuDu

Dear Nobody Wants To Play With Me (II),

How many more post must we skip over of yours that basically screams out for attention? Acceptance? To be part of the 'cool' clique?
Ya pathetic ass spends every waking post telling us how we ain't shit, how we gang up in our lil circle, how we won't let new posters breathe. Naw nigga, just you. Your post rarely make any sense yet you supposedly 'dropping knowledge". Ya rebuttals are bi-curious @ best. You're asscheeks and yet you got the balls to complain that no one letting you "breathe'. Nigga you worse than ****** and she so parched for attention her weave drying out. I tell you what my g, you go a week without @'ing or mentioning posters and I'll put in a word for ya with the 'cool' clique lol. You stupid ass wipe. I wonder if ya moms had a hard time pulling you off the teat.

This was only a pep talk,
Chi
Aye this is why you the funniest on the site!

You go TF in when you ether a nigga

Told that nigga his posts was bi-curious lmao!

I don't even wanna know who this was about

And here's the thing, I didn't and don't have any real smoke with ChiB.

At the times he was going at with the super friends and painting a cool kids narrative and it was giving me gas. So I just took that and my imagination and went to town, pause.

I simply get creative. Dassit

Nah. Your famous line is name names. You’ve named everybody. Name this one.
Lol ain't a name to name. Or it's every chick I had shot my shot at until that point and got rejected

Either way, it wasn't mean for a single person, just some mischief and lol's

If you don't like me, come see me. I ain't hard to find.
This was for anyone and everyone who has ever felt some type of way about me, and I still mean it

Everybody treat you like the strong retard... I think they got the strong part wrong.
Someone I can't mention due to a current abw restraining order

I wanna blow a raspberry on your belly, I luh you!
Judah

Y'all make me believe in real black love... Keep it up.

The Dus

You make me believe in black divorce... Do better...

Germs

I wasn't feeling you at first but you growing on me

Race Jones

You... You are my breath of fresh air that I could inhale forever.

Lmao my weed

You never gave me a shot... I could've been your favorite person.

No clue but fuck you if I ain't one of your favorites by now

I've got an ice pack where my... You know the rest,lol.

Where my box used to be, inside joke with an ex

Keep them squares out this circle, straight up.

Goldie

I bet money you still a virgin. I ain't gonna say nothing though.

IP360 only cause he talks about eating pussy more than having sex... Then again oral sex is a form of sex...

You’re so sensitive, I swear. Lmaoooooo.
It’s so sad because you act worse than a hurt female does. It’s funny also because everything you do is exactly what I expect a hurt female to do. You’re quick to get mad at simple ass shit. I guess you’re mad I co-signed the post where someone called you gay so you gon click negative reactions to my shit all day.

Well here’s one.

@King Freeman

I don't reaction chase when I could just shit on you. Ijs.

Back