Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tariq Nasheed’s new app FoundationFlex

Yes, that's the idea.. ADOS (the lineage not political group) shall get a check. The census would play a huge part in determining who is eligible and who ain't

If non ADOS folks have a single brain cell they would get on code instead of pushing back. Non ados would benefit automatically by association

You do know black in other countries have pushed for reparations movements right? Like why you acting like it’s not real?

No you agreed with your boy this about blacks getting reparations and y’all don’t want black peoples from outside the US to get it from the US. Now the UK is directly responsible for slavery in the US. Would you argue with UK niggas about who gets what?
You keep using the word want. What we want has nothing to do with it. Its about entitlement. What's so hard to understand about descendants of American slavery being entitled and no one else should be???

You're all lives mattering reparations. Stop that

Brothers and sisters from other countries should take that up with their governments. And if they do Americans wouldn't be entitled to their reparations and wouldn't stand in the way of them either

You keep using the word want. What we want has nothing to do with it. Its about entitlement. What's so hard to understand about descendants of American slavery being entitled and no one else should be???

You're all lives mattering reparations. Stop that

Brothers and sisters from other countries should take that up with their governments. And if they do Americans wouldn't be entitled to their reparations and wouldn't stand in the way of them either

I don’t disagree with any of that. I disagree with y’all thinking other black people out to take from you and then assuming those black haven’t had the same fight for reparations where they are. What are you not understanding? And then in the argument of reparations who said that it was going to be for anybody but us? You haven’t seen any non FBA make the case for reparations from the US. It’s a fear tactic and it’s a reason it’s just on the internet

so y’all pretty much feel like all the slaves can’t ask massa for the same thing? You a stupid ass troll anyway. But to say this is crabs in a barrel mentality when we talking about including other black peoples who for the most part ain’t did a fraction of wrong compared to crackers and Arabs an shit. Lol how y’all gonna have a pan African Utopia but will shit on your own people? Stupid

I don’t disagree with any of that. I disagree with y’all thinking other black people out to take from you and then assuming those black haven’t had the same fight for reparations where they are. What are you not understanding? And then in the argument of reparations who said that it was going to be for anybody but us? You haven’t seen any non FBA make the case for reparations from the US. It’s a fear tactic and it’s a reason it’s just on the internet
You're just off base again

You keep talking about feelings and other people haven't hurt us like white people have and this that and yadda yadda...

This is about LINEAGE not feelings

It's about BLOODLINES not hate

Think logically and not emotionally

I still think asking for reparations in monetary form is stupid. That's too easily squandered and honestly it's unrealistic to believe that this country could give us money equivalent to what we're owed.

I was talking to someone about this last week, and they had a good idea. The government should give ADOS perks akin to what people in the military get i.e. help with paying for school, healthcare, home loans, etc... That would actually help to undo some of the things that have been perpetrated against the African Americans.

I bet if that ever happened, I guarantee we'd see universal healthcare and medicare4all get passed real quick.

I still think asking for reparations in monetary form is stupid. That's too easily squandered and honestly it's unrealistic to believe that this country could give us money equivalent to what we're owed.

I was talking to someone about this last week, and they had a good idea. The government should give ADOS perks akin to what people in the military get i.e. help with paying for school, healthcare, home loans, etc... That would actually help to undo some of the things that have been perpetrated against the African Americans.

I bet if that ever happened, I guarantee we'd see universal healthcare and medicare4all get passed real quick.
Nope. The Jews and Indians got cash payments

See we got some provocateurs in here. Shoutout to all my fba that want what's owed to US and not having to share it with other blacks.
The ones who are saying it's divisive are the same ones who would ask the judge could I hug the cop who murdered your sibling eating ice cream in their own home

You're just off base again

You keep talking about feelings and other people haven't hurt us like white people have and this that and yadda yadda...

This is about LINEAGE not feelings

It's about BLOODLINES not hate

Think logically and not emotionally
And our bloodlines come from the same place of origin. The only reason this exists is about reparations? Has their been anything moving towards making that a reality?

Now you sounding like Dos

Y’all noggas got some weird ass views of other black people and then wonder why we at where we at. Let’s make a group just for us entitled to something that nobody is going to just give

See we got some provocateurs in here. Shoutout to all my fba that want what's owed to US and not having to share it with other blacks.
The ones who are saying it's divisive are the same ones who would ask the judge could I hug the cop who murdered your sibling eating ice cream in their own home

nobody has said share anything tho. Stop with the retarded shit. Nobody said we have to share and nobody from the outsiders said they want what we are owed. Seems like y’all want shit yo be divided. But ain’t making no progress towards reparations being a reality

And our bloodlines come from the same place of origin. The only reason this exists is about reparations? Has their been anything moving towards making that a reality?
Descendants
Of
American
Slavery

WE ARE OUR OWN ETHNIC GROUP

No one else has entitlement

Why is that so hard for you?

Why can't we prioritize OURSELVES for once?

Ya know @5th Letter folks are from the islands yet he completely understands and supports the movement, yet you don't....

Descendants
Of
American
Slavery

WE ARE OUR OWN ETHNIC GROUP

No one else has entitlement

Why is that so hard for you?

Why can't we prioritize OURSELVES for once?

Ya know @5th Letter folks are from the islands yet he completely understands and supports the movement, yet you don't....

because I don’t think it’s needed bro. AfricN American demanding reparations is just fine acting like other blacks wanna steal it is coon style thinking to me.

Back