Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tariq Nasheed’s new app FoundationFlex

Tariq has explained what it means a 1,000 times over and folks don't want to understand it cause yall don't like it plain and simple.

It's really not creating a division

we get it he wants black Americans to have reparations and wants blacks in other countries not to get in on it and ask their colonial powers. But black people in other countries don’t want what’s owed to African Americans. And also is this about how some black immigrants come here and call us lazy or vote republican? Because I don’t know why we need an extra title or extra movement. When we are the default black people in America. Do Nigerian in England have a Foundational Nigerian American thing?

we get it he wants black Americans to have reparations and wants blacks in other countries not to get in on it and ask their colonial powers. But black people in other countries don’t want what’s owed to African Americans. And also is this about how some black immigrants come here and call us lazy or vote republican? Because I don’t know why we need an extra title or extra movement. When we are the default black people in America. Do Nigerian in England have a Foundational Nigerian American thing?

Can you as an american move to a foreign country and explain those native peoples struggles in that country better than they can all while you still having loyalty to the country you was born in or your parent were born in?

Tariq has explained what it means a 1,000 times over and folks don't want to understand it cause yall don't like it plain and simple.

It's really not creating a division

It's not hard to understand what he means, but he has used it as a divisive tactic in the past. He tried to use it to say the murder of the young woman Olauwatoyin in Florida wasn't a Black American problem because the murderer wasn't Black American when it turns out he is...and he never corrected that statement. And others as well have used it to try and cause division trying to claim a monopoly on "Blackness" as if it's defined by one thing or group of Black folks.

Also is this the same as ADOS? Why two separate names for the same thing?

Can you as an american move to a foreign country and explain those native peoples struggles in that country better than they can all while you still having loyalty to the country you was born in or your parent were born in?

I don’t understand your question

It's not hard to understand what he means, but he has used it as a divisive tactic in the past. He tried to use it to say the murder of the young woman Olauwatoyin in Florida wasn't a Black American problem because the murderer wasn't Black American when it turns out he is...and he never corrected that statement. And others as well have used it to try and cause division trying to claim a monopoly on "Blackness" as if it's defined by one thing or group of Black folks.

Also is this the same as ADOS? Why two separate names for the same thing?

Basically the same. Tariq and Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell had some type of disagreement so they split and Tariq started using FBA instead of ADOS.

People take shit and use it how they want completely different from the original meaning all the time.

Tariq is far from perfect but the premise of what he saying ain't divisive.

Basically the same. Tariq and Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell had some type of disagreement so they split and Tariq started using FBA instead of ADOS.

People take shit and use it how they want completely different from the original meaning all the time.

Tariq is far from perfect but the premise of what he saying ain't divisive.

So there was division among ADOS to the point he disassociated himself and he started FBA but hes not being divisive? That makes no sense.

And your question is pretty much asking what Americans have been doing for a long ass time in other countries[/QUOTE]

I’m looking deeper the answer is no. I can’t tell a native people about their struggle better than they can. Are you implying that foreign born blacks do that

I'm not implying anything. If you really listened to Tariq you would know that is exactly one of his points in why he claims and started FBA. He's spoken many times about how some foreign blacks get on tv talking about black people born here in america and what aren't our problems with america and how white people ain't doing this that and the third to black people including black americans in america.

Last edited:
So there was division among ADOS to the point he disassociated himself and he started FBA but hes not being divisive? That makes no sense.

And your question is pretty much asking what Americans have been doing for a long ass time in other countries
[/QUOTE]

It makes sense. If you and your business partner have issues that can't be resolved you move on. Ain't shit divisive about it. He felt he had to move and did that. That ain't divisive in the way you trying to make it.

You saying that as if I've said america is right for doing that.

Back