Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tariq Nasheed’s new app FoundationFlex

because I don’t think it’s needed bro. AfricN American demanding reparations is just fine acting like other blacks wanna steal it is coon style thinking to me.
My gawd! No one said shit about anyone "stealing"... that is your conjecture

you keep making up shit and running with it
if you had did you research you would’ve known already
You don't even realize you contradicted your own argument smh

nobody has said share anything tho. Stop with the retarded shit. Nobody said we have to share and nobody from the outsiders said they want what we are owed. Seems like y’all want shit yo be divided. But ain’t making no progress towards reparations being a reality
But you act like nonfba won't take the money of given the chance. And let's be real bruh since the ic you've been on that alllivesmatter type of time. Hell you even look it

Nope. The Jews and Indians got cash payments

And where are the Natives right now? They are still at the bottom of the totem pole. Jews can basically pose as white, so they were never discriminated in quite the same way in this country. I'm not sure why anyone would think that just handing out a bunch of money like that would uplift the community in the long run. With the way things are now, people would get the money and the system would immediately find a way to take it back.

But you act like nonfba won't take the money of given the chance. And let's be real bruh since the ic you've been on that alllivesmatter type of time. Hell you even look it

anybody would take money given the chance foolish not too but who was offering them money?

My gawd! No one said shit about anyone "stealing"... that is your conjecture

you keep making up shit and running with it

You don't even realize you contradicted your own argument smh

I’m saying it simply like this in the US we are the vast majority. Whenever reparations get brought up nobody but us is in the conversation from the jump. That’s why I don’t see the need for any extra. They all have their own movements and we have ours before this rebranding

It’s just funny tho y’all say this ain’t divisive when clearly it is. But then wonder why black women and black lbgqt were saying all black lives matter

And where are the Natives right now? They are still at the bottom of the totem pole. Jews can basically pose as white, so they were never discriminated in quite the same way in this country. I'm not sure why anyone would think that just handing out a bunch of money like that would uplift the community in the long run. With the way things are now, people would get the money and the system would immediately find a way to take it back.
Land, scholarships, opportunities can go along with the cash payments but cash payments is a must. The fact that dumb niggas will squander it is irrelevant

Shit, if whites were smart they would set up a bunch of roadblocks for niggas to give that shit right back... 50% off luxury cars and jewelry and jordans. I accept that challenge

I’m saying it simply like this in the US we are the vast majority. Whenever reparations get brought up nobody but us is in the conversation from the jump. That’s why I don’t see the need for any extra. They all have their own movements and we have ours before this rebranding
Hell you don't need free food cause you already have food but you still take it don't you?

It’s just funny tho y’all say this ain’t divisive when clearly it is. But then wonder why black women and black lbgqt were saying all black lives matter
Those people are saying all black lives matter because white democrats put a battery in their back. THAT'S actually divisive

You haven't made a case for why non FBA/ADOS should get reparations outside of your feelings

Land, scholarships, opportunities can go along with the cash payments but cash payments is a must. The fact that dumb niggas will squander it is irrelevant

Shit, if whites were smart they would set up a bunch of roadblocks for niggas to give that shit right back... 50% off luxury cars and jewelry and jordans. I accept that challenge

lol Ok, you're on some other shit. The point is to improve the black condition. Advocating for reparations in a form that even you acknowledged could be sabotaged doesn't make any sense.

Those people are saying all black lives matter because white democrats put a battery in their back. THAT'S actually divisive

You haven't made a case for why non FBA/ADOS should get reparations outside of your feelings

I never said they should get reparations from the US lol nobody did
In reality I feel like Western society owes all of us trillions

might be much easier if your family in the South. But mom side from a small town in NC. Pops family from here.
I just asked about 20 niggas I know ...if they could track their lineage to their slave ancestors....all I got were shrugs

Back