Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

Y'all niggas defending the security guard want it to be one way...

But it's the other way

perfect reference.....either die on your feet or live on your knees....

it's hard for me to swallow blatant disrespect like that... which made it such powerful scene...

many dudes just shut the fuck up and take it.....

that ain't me

it is what is its, i don't even take my security jobs to heart like that...

if i fuck up, my bad bruh......and keep it moving.. but a nigga puffing his chest out, hopping out he car, tryna get in my face on some you work for me, just push the fucking button..

naw b....that shit ain't gonna roll
But why are you missing the point that the guard caused all of this to begin with? Did you even watch the video or skim thru it?

video started with ti shouting
heres the full video

I dont know how you watch that full interaction and say TI is 100% the victim.

At first he speaks calmly. He says his name is Harris and says part of the street. For those of you that never lived in a gated community or never been to one, the guard has to look you up on the computer. The guard was looking him up and says "Harris?" then TI undoes his seatbelt and says "Ey, open the motha fucking gate my nigga" Then the guard says "You not gunna talk to me like that, you not gunna talk to me like that".
After that you hear Tiny call and say "can you plz let him in the gate", all while TI cussing at him in the background.

Last edited:
I'm with Du. I don't care how wrong I am, you not about to disrespect me. I'll acknowledge my fault and we can move forward amicably. But if it's fuck me, it's always muthafuck you.

heres the full video

I dont know how you watch that full interaction and say TI is 100% the victim.

At first he speaks calmly. He says his name is Harris and says part of the street. For those of you that never lived in a gated community or never been to one, the guard has to look you up on the computer. The guard was looking him up and says "Harris?" then TI undoes his seatbelt and says "Ey, open the motha fucking gate my nigga" Then the guard says "You not gunna talk to me like that, you not gunna talk to me like that".
After that you hear Tiny call and say "can you plz let him in the gate", all while TI cussing at him in the background.

This video 27mins long tho

:df:

Some of yall really ain't thinking this shit through all the way.

Security can be as wrong as 2 left shoes regardless of that wrong don't mean he should to or has to tolerate disrespect.

I'd slapped a knot on T.I. head talking all that bullshit

I don't give a fuck how wrong or poor of a job I'm doing. I'm not about to allow someone to disrespect me.

Some of yall really ain't thinking this shit through all the way.

Security can be as wrong as 2 left shoes regardless of that wrong don't mean he should to or has to tolerate disrespect.

I'd slapped a knot on T.I. head talking all that bullshit

I don't give a fuck how wrong or poor of a job I'm doing. I'm not about to allow someone to disrespect me.
So he can keep being wrong and disrespecting the job and you but if you raise your voice.....at that moment...everything he did before that doesn't matter cuz now he feels disrespected?

Nah

Dude can't perform his job right and it looks like he was the root cause of this.......TI was initially respectful and then got aggravated.

TI, Nas, several NBA/MLB players and referees, and other people from the entertainment industry stay in that same subdivision so the guard knew who he was and that he belonged there.

Dude can't perform his job right and it looks like he was the root cause of this.......TI was initially respectful and then got aggravated.

TI, Nas, several NBA/MLB players and referees, and other people from the entertainment industry stay in that same subdivision so the guard knew who he was and that he belonged there.

I get what you saying but in the protocol of that man job it don't matter if he knew TI and knows he lives there.

Secret service does the security and my job building. I see them everyday if I don't have my badge or my license so they can issue me a temporary badge they can't let me in the building. Same shit here the security can know all of that but that camera on him for his whole shift will get him fired for violating the rules.

Gave the guard the info and he never opened the gate.

I would have a problem too.

I’m trying to get home and you keeping me from doing that after I have you the CORRECT information.

TI probably had to take a shit lol

So basically a bunch of y'all are ok with being disrespected and called "Hoe ass niggas" if you've messed up on your job.

I can't get down.

Back