Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

idgaf if i'm sleeping or not, u talking to me like that we gonna have problem..

mr harris needa settle down.. if you have a issue with a person's job performance, you address that...

but when you come off like you gotta personal problem wit that person, getting all aggressive n shit...

fuck that lil nigga....we;d been scrappin
Down here in our gated communities, all gate security has a badge, so i dont know why he kept screaming for a name. And even if he didnt have a badge, he could of called/emailed the company contracted for security and said the time of the incident and got a name.
IDK about where the rest of yall are from, but everywhere I've been, if you start yelling at screaming at people, they're damn sure not going make things easy for you.

That nigga was caught sleeping, Tip tried to let that slide and be cordial, guard clearly knew who he was (because he told cops that later), was told name and where he was going, had his wife politely called in to authorize him to come and then hung up on her. That guard was on one from the sec he woke up yall niggas defending him is craaazy.

PUSH THE MUFUCKIN BUTTON NIGGUH!

TMZ reports that Harris was ultimately granted access to the gated community, but returned to the guard station on foot shortly after. At that point, police were called and the rapper was booked on the three misdemeanor charges, while the unnamed friend was arrested on an outstanding warrant."

This still funny as FUCK

Got his mans hemmed up

all i heard was tip going "man hit the motherfucking button" from the second i hit play...

once you come at me like that, my response is immediately "who the fuck you think you talking to?"

all i heard was tip going "man hit the motherfucking button" from the second i hit play...

once you come at me like that, my response is immediately "who the fuck you think you talking to?"

A nigga that aint doing his damn job

Now "man hit the motherfucking button"

A nigga that aint doing his damn job

Now "man hit the motherfucking button"
don't make a fucking difference, i'm still a grown ass man, you raise your voice at me like that we got problems..

maybe yall let niggaz talk to yall like that, but i will not.... regardless if i'm dead ass wrong... u raise your voice at me we got problems

don't make a fucking difference, i'm still a grown ass man, you raise your voice at me like that we got problems..

maybe yall let niggaz talk to yall like that, but i will not.... regardless if i'm dead ass wrong... u raise your voice at me we got problems

You think TI went straight berserk mode without asking to open up normally?

don't make a difference... once you talking to someone like that, all respect out the window...

The guy who is in control of the gate.....

idgaf if i do work for you, you throwing that shit in my face like i'm supposed to bow down gonna lead to a scrap

Du done personalized this and jus in full security mode and not trying to hear shit right now lol

Du done personalized this and jus in full security mode and not trying to hear shit right now lol
it is what is its, i don't even take my security jobs to heart like that...

if i fuck up, my bad bruh......and keep it moving.. but a nigga puffing his chest out, hopping out he car, tryna get in my face on some you work for me, just push the fucking button..

naw b....that shit ain't gonna roll

shit one time i worked a little brother concert and ain't recognize pooh, so he couldn't get back stage....

he was mad too,

but he did not get tough...

and once they let him back, i apologized and told him my bad, i was just doing the job bruh

shit wasn't personal..

tip made that shit personal, got his boy locked up too....

Back