Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

Tip didn’t have ANYONE around him to handle him & keep him from fuckin with that dude? He should of never got arrested.. at the same time you can’t give em a opening for it. His boy couldn’t of kept it from happening? Whole situation could of been better.

I don't know man. Sounds to me like TI had to see that nigga. I reckon that shit got real disrespectful and him being the guard at his baby moms spot means they were gonna cross paths again. Hell, on the way back out even. Doesn't sound like some one day, never see that nigga again type shit. And if you a trill nigga bout yours, some things ain't gonna sit right if it's against your character. For better or worst, for peace of mind, shit's gotta get handled. Classic case of how keeping it real can go wrong.

I don't know man. Sounds to me like TI had to see that nigga. I reckon that shit got real disrespectful and him being the guard at his baby moms spot means they were gonna cross paths again. Hell, on the way back out even. Doesn't sound like some one day, never see that nigga again type shit. And if you a trill nigga bout yours, some things ain't gonna sit right if it's against your character. For better or worst, for peace of mind, shit's gotta get handled. Classic case of how keeping it real can go wrong.
Exactly.

Nigga working the gate prolly still a regular nigga with regular problems, and wasn't trying to hear that gangsta shit from a rich nigga.

Prolly told him to square up n everything. That nigga soul was burning to really walk back up there.

The guy who works at the gate is going to lose his job.

And the police officer that arrested him is going to lose his job.

T.I. has deep pockets and can afford the best lawyers.

The guy who works at the gate is going to lose his job.

And the police officer that arrested him is going to lose his job.

T.I. has deep pockets and can afford the best lawyers.
which is cool, and fucked up...

cuz that little nigga was drunk, and literally zapped out cuz he was called on is bullshit, and has 3 people's lives greatly affected while his rich ass loses not one bit of sleep....

I'd just rather lose my security job for letting T.I. in the gate, then to play top flight and give him trouble and still lose my job

choices

cant act like a bitch all the time....it never pays off

coulda built something from that one "oversight" and been gettin broke off

unless he was an old white guy (which still dont matter), he knew damn well who that man was

even if you didnt know he lived there (which I doubt) , he aint here to fuckin break in nobody's house...open the gate and go back to your lil netflix show bruh

thinking about it more and more I see that shit being highly aggravating

Yes sirrrr lol

Yea, them cops bein petty as usual

After watching that video T.I.P. did have a point. The arresting officer couldn't even give him a straight answer. How do you operationally define "acting a fool"? And I'm glad they got in on tape. Bruh can press charges. Damm sure won't get shit but he can at least jam some of them up legally for a long time.

After watching that video T.I.P. did have a point. The arresting officer couldn't even give him a straight answer. How do you operationally define "acting a fool"? And I'm glad they got in on tape. Bruh can press charges. Damm sure won't get shit but he can at least jam some of them up legally for a long time.

It'll be a great feeling when the cop that arrested him gets fired from his job.

T.I hasn't had a platinum album and a big hit single since 2008 a lot of the time rappers will act up due to the frustration of not being popular or selling records anymore. Decline in sales do affect rappers. Every rapper loves sales this a fact and every rapper hates not selling big units that is a fact

Back