Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. Arrested At His Gated Community

T.I hasn't had a platinum album and a big hit single since 2008 a lot of the time rappers will act up due to the frustration of not being popular or selling records anymore. Decline in sales do affect rappers. Every rapper loves sales this a fact and every rapper hates not selling big units that is a fact

As and artist progresses in his/her career they make more money doing shows than record sales. T.I. can do a show performing his old hits and get more money than the new MCs get because he understands the industry better. Basically he paid his dues.

Guard was definitely in the wrong for sleeping on the job, but when you start barking random people who dont really know you, dont be surprised if they react a way you dont like. These old niggas really out here acting like young niggas, I dont get it. Told yall bout these old niggas who act one way with the cameras on, but another when its off. Yet somehow think everyone needs to automatically treat them with the utmost respect.

But the most confusing thing for me is hes in a newish luxury car, but didnt program his Homelink into the car to open the gate. It take less than a minute to program for your gate and like barely 2 min max to program your garage opener.

Guard was definitely in the wrong for sleeping on the job, but when you start barking random people who dont really know you, dont be surprised if they react a way you dont like. These old niggas really out here acting like young niggas, I dont get it. Told yall bout these old niggas who act one way with the cameras on, but another when its off. Yet somehow think everyone needs to automatically treat them with the utmost respect.

But the most confusing thing for me is hes in a newish luxury car, but didnt program his Homelink into the car to open the gate. It take less than a minute to program for your gate and like barely 2 min max to program your garage opener.
Fuck all this shit you talking, guard in the wrong

DY2ZgDQVQAACzRm.jpg

Hawaalwalwalwal.gif

idgaf if i'm sleeping or not, u talking to me like that we gonna have problem..

mr harris needa settle down.. if you have a issue with a person's job performance, you address that...

but when you come off like you gotta personal problem wit that person, getting all aggressive n shit...

fuck that lil nigga....we;d been scrappin

Back