Welcome To aBlackWeb

Superman is gay

But its not Clark Kent. Its just a superman. Maybe his son. A clone. Idk. I havent been following DC storylines.

Eitherway, its not the same Clark Kent superman.

Fake outrage imo
Clark is being replaced by this Superman who is his son Jon. Jon will be the the Superman going forward in the DC universe

It'd make me happy asf to bang out every dime I saw, I'll tell u that. Wrap my shit in three condoms if need be . I'm taking that opportunity and I'd wager most every man , if so mutually obliged by free love, would too. We're humans, man.

The more partners you have the bigger the risk you.....

You know what. Nevermind

I'm still trying to figure out why he isn't black or at least brown. He absorbs the sun's energy, but it doesn't affect his skin tone? Are black people black because we're not properly absorbing the energy? If the sun didn't give white people cancer would they have Superman-like powers? I wonder.
In the comics the Black Superman is stronger than Clark because of his darker skin can absorb more sun.

Also Superman the comic was based on Horus the Sun God. His whole storyline is based on the Black God

Superman is a fag?

Meh yall niggas sound surprised. Homie been wearing his jockeys outside his pants for 30 years...makes perfect sense imo

It'd make me happy asf to bang out every dime I saw, I'll tell u that. Wrap my shit in three condoms if need be . I'm taking that opportunity and I'd wager most every man , if so mutually obliged by free love, would too. We're humans, man.
Free love isn't love, nor is it free, you goddamn degenerate hippie commie, free love advocate.

my kids don’t read comics, but if they did, I would screen as I do with the the youtuber’s they watch and the social media content that’s out there. It’s my duty as a parent to protect them, yes. It’s my duty to raise kids correctly and not allow them to fall into the garbage that exists. Garbage being devious licks trends on tiktok, not joining in an area of a school dance where they’re having lap dances and vaping, not allowing YouTube rage videos and vulgar videos to be their regular subscriptions, etc.

Your kids don't read comics...then refer to my first 2 posts. You're bitching about something you're not even going to buy. You're just upset to be upset. You can find better shit to spend your energy on that would actually affect your kids life

there’s a reason there’s so muchdisdain for homosexuals and statistically it is backed up.obese ppl are there, sure.violence is there, sure. Point Meade. I didn’t say gays shouldn’t be in there, just do their own thing. Don’t overtake what’s there. Why do superman, Robin, batman or whoever you wanna name have to be gay? to me, it’s not only wack but forced. Do something new. not take from iconic crap. A gay Blade, would that be cool? Nah. Wack. A gay Static Shock? Nah. A gay miles morales? Nah. It’s just wack. Be new. Outrage wldnt be as wild IMO

Robin been wearing short shorts and chillen with some rich older dude so that’s already gay. The rest you just trolling

Back