Welcome To aBlackWeb

Superman is gay

Saying shut up is that hostile to you?

Damn bruh. I thought it would require some malice to break the truce.

But I see you lame as fuck too and wanna talk about private messages in publice

Shut the hell up is hostile and it won’t like we sharing government secrets bruh it was a sentence

That means nothing to me.

So somebody tell you something in a PM no matter how small it should stay there.

But everybody dont have the same code so okay.

Yea to me that was a light as conversation that did not require secrecy but feel how you feel

Did anybody give a fuck when Loki said he was bisexual on the Disney+ show just like he is in the comics? There's no reason to be threatening the artists over this stupid shit

Did anybody give a fuck when Loki said he was bisexual on the Disney+ show just like he is in the comics? There's no reason to be threatening the artists over this stupid shit
Yes but I agree with you. It be same people mad at this that be mad that a character is now black instead of white or vice versa

There’s those who don’t see a problem because they don’t care and those who do because of the effects it has on a society and the affects it has on the human body. Statistically, homosexuals have higher std rates and have higher chronic health issues - they’re poorer in health. This is why it’s seen as an issue. Children do not understand this.

gays can make gay comics for themselves and do their own thing, but it really shouldn’t be allowed to be mixed into things like this IMO. of course, that’s being “hateful” and we gotta watch for feelings.

Lol this one was wild

Back