Welcome To aBlackWeb

Superman is gay

Anything to deflect from white people huh

I saw the boy in you when you jumped to cape for Eminem on this forum. I saw it then...

Everyone has seen the bitch in you though. Like the whole site. You're a grade A pussy and no amount of typing will ever change that. The internet is the only place where you find courage.

Bitch ass nigga, don't try to have a conversation with me now. Your pussy ass always wants to be disrespectful from the safety of the internet. I told you before, stay in a pussy nigga's place.
Exactly.

You wont go THERE

:hahaha:

I'll be a million more bitches before your rehabilitated old ass has any smoke for the Enemy. I get it

Exactly.

You wont go THERE

:hahaha:

I'll be a million more bitches before your rehabilitated old ass has any smoke for the Enemy. I get it

You'll be a bitch until the day you die because you have coward in your DNA. You're only active on the internet.

They aged Jon up and killed all the fuckery him and Damien were getting into smh. Far as this it is what it is.

The USA and Canada are experiments in multiculturalism. These lands were helped built from the ground up my minorities. And mass immigration continues to this day. It's the reality of the land. So when I see non-white (or anything that ain't status quo) rep on screen I see it as a reflection of our reality. If that pains some white ppl then they can fuck themselves.

If inclusion weren't so called "forced" then it probably wouldn't be there to any significant degree at all. If the culture is forcing itself to cut through the supremacist / risk averse / profit obsessed redtape of media industries, so fuckin be it. Otherwise it's just the usual Indian taxi cab drivers, Asian kung fu man and black minor supporting role.

It's OK that you think you would have preferred penis had you been regularly exposed to homosexual men as a child. I'd be a heterosexual regardless. But live your truth, my guy.

You're trying to shame a poster by projecting homo activity on him but yet you are in threads defending homos faggots.

You use trying to project faggot behavior onto someone as a way of clowning, but yet you try and chastise heterosexual men or people who oppose of the agenda, behavior

Nigga you're another one that's fucked up in the head. You and those other posters are fucked up in the head, who bounce in homo faggot threads to defend the shit, knowing it's a gay agenda that's being pushed but yet you and others then try and project faggot behavior onto someone as an insult.

All you motherfuckers fake and stupid, fucked up in the head ass folks

Stupid motherfuckers don't know that you're trying to clown a poster for being gay or saying faggot shit as an insult in one thread or on one day but yet if that poster happens to be gay, you're be on his side, defending the gay agenda in another thread on another day.

Dumb Dumb. Fucked up in the head. Smh

Stupid motherfuckers don't know that you're trying to clown a poster for being gay or saying faggot shit as an insult in one thread or on one day but yet if that poster happens to be gay, you're be on his side, defending the gay agenda in another thread on another day.

Dumb Dumb. Fucked up in the head. Smh

Stop being slow niggas who are decent don’t wanna call gay people faggots all day y’all slow niggas do. And seeing as how to y’all gays are worse than coons and white folks calling you gay to
Insult you makes sense.

You're trying to shame a poster by projecting homo activity on him but yet you are in threads defending homos faggots.

You use trying to project faggot behavior onto someone as a way of clowning, but yet you try and chastise heterosexual men or people who oppose of the agenda, behavior

Nigga you're another one that's fucked up in the head. You and those other posters are fucked up in the head, who bounce in homo faggot threads to defend the shit, knowing it's a gay agenda that's being pushed but yet you and others then try and project faggot behavior onto someone as an insult.

All you motherfuckers fake and stupid, fucked up in the head ass folks

You're not smart enough to use the words you're attempting to. You can come out the closet with your boy, punk.

Back