Welcome To aBlackWeb

Superman is gay

At the end of the day, they are a business. They have to adapt with the times. You think dc and marvel would be as big as they are if they didnt create black characters? If they didnt create strong women characters? If they didnt touch on issues of each year? They have to be inclusive if they want to survive.

Characters get changed all the time. Superman couldnt fly when he was first created. Iceman is gay. Nick fury wasnt always white. Magneto is not the father of quicksilver and wanda. Etc ... Each writer is different from the last. They provide their iteration of the characters.
And...... These niggaz don't even read 🤦🏿‍♂️

It's crazy how many men on here believe that, if they'd been regularly exposed to gay men as a child, they would have grown up to prefer penis.

Or do they think that they were above having been influenced to be anything other than heterosexual, while these poor kids today aren't?
Hellczar is that you purposely miscontruing the real issue?

The real issue is the intentions of white people.

The white powers that be. Keep pretending this is about the people REACTING to the powers that be, because that's the easy way out

The white powers that be. Keep pretending this is about the people REACTING to the powers that be, because that's the easy way out

It's OK that you think you would have preferred penis had you been regularly exposed to homosexual men as a child. I'd be a heterosexual regardless. But live your truth, my guy.

It's OK that you think you would have preferred penis had you been regularly exposed to homosexual men as a child. I'd be a heterosexual regardless. But live your truth, my guy.
Exactly. Take the easy way out and call a brother down low instead of acknowledging what cacs are up to.

Thanks for proving me right about you

Bruh you a bitch. You more worried bout some shit you don’t read than being openly scammed by a black power charlatan for fake museum. You really need to start putting black people first instead of acting like for abw.

In your eyes what are the intentions of white people who made this character bi?

Bruh you a bitch. You more worried bout some shit you don’t read than being openly scammed by a black power charlatan for fake museum. You really need to start putting black people first instead of acting like for abw.
You're a buckbroken abortion survivor and an overall disgrace of a black man

Another go along to get along oldhead conditioned negro

You NEVER have a dissenting opinion. You're always in lockstep with the status quo

They want us all to be Just. Like. You. @Mister

You could never be like me. Too much bitch in your blood. Ain't no running from fades and threatening to call bosses in my DNA.

I know you're having a tough time coming to grips with your tenuous hold on your heterosexuality. Just let it go and embrace your truth, little fella.

You could never be like me. Too much bitch in your blood. Ain't no running from fades and threatening to call bosses in my DNA.

I know you're having a tough time coming to grips with your tenuous hold on your heterosexuality. Just let it go and embrace your truth, little fella.
Anything to deflect from white people huh

I saw the boy in you when you jumped to cape for Eminem on this forum. I saw it then...

This nigga thing White people are trying to make black boys gay by showing gays on tv. Goes to show this nigga slow

Projection. He thinks he'd be on dick today had he not been sheltered from gays as a kid. Let him work through it.

Back