Welcome To aBlackWeb

Superman is gay

Aye man, my issue with

Fam we know how comics work. Shit always goes back to form.

So Clark aint there now. His son is the main superman now. All until its time to bring back clark in 2-3 years to get people hype to buy superman comics.

Side note, where is clark? Why is Jon replacing him? DC been ass for like 5 years and I havent been checking they shit at all
Clark Kent fucked up some world trying to help them or something to the affect. He feels bad about it and so he quits the Justice League and leaves the planet to fix his mistake. Jon will be the new Superman going forward

They just came out wth a gay hero team in DC last month or so. Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Midnighter, Extraño, Batwoman, Aqualad, Alan Scott (First Green Latern), Obsidian, Future State Flash, Renee Montoya, Pied Piper

The names should be changed too tho:

MidnightRider, Pied Pipehim, Sextraño, Rengay Montoya, Shaftwoman, The Green Dildo, Aquatrans.

I understand that you're a top 5 stupid poster but its ok to acknowledge that there is a determined agenda going on AND be happy about inclusion. Just because you're for the diversity doesn’t mean ignore the Fuckery

Walk and chew gum dummy

Lol you try way too hard for no reason and you know you ain’t got no kids or into comics you’ll be ok

Protecting kids againts gays is crazy.

Imagine how left out and alone a 13 year old gay kid must feel to hide the shit cause their parent has been trying to protect them from gay shit.

@VIBE If one of your kids ever comes out at an older age, make sure you take all the time to apologize and ask for forgiveness for making him/her feel like shit all them years.

Imagine how left out and alone a 13 year old gay kid must feel to hide the shit cause their parent has been trying to protect them from gay shit.

@VIBE If one of your kids ever comes out at an older age, make sure you take all the time to apologize and ask for forgiveness for making him/her feel like shit all them years.
Vibe got like 6 kids

chances are…

oof thankfully this has been a conversation many of times and never once did I talk down onany of them orhomosexuals…I have always been open and loving in our convos. Always in anything they’re welcome to talk and be open. It would never change the way I feel about them ever. I have never said “can’t watch that because of gayness” I’ve just said “yeah this just isn’t appropriate at this stage” same with language and violence, “you’re too young and not mature enough yet to watch/listen…”

I gotta remind myself that while I understand public posts require public responses, there’s so many assumptions made that make the responses frustrating.

Vibe became Christian and started hating gheys 🤣🤣

hate is a no no… I have definitely changed my views and disagree with a lot of things, but hate is a big no.I got gay family who I do not avoid and totally chop it up w them normally.

Back