Welcome To aBlackWeb

Superman is gay

No need for the apologies, I don't know you.

But you'd be implying everyone who looks good would get nuff play and fuck numerous broads. That's not always how it works. I gave the hypothetical scenario where women would be open to being easy. In that case, I'd probably be open to being easy with them because, hey, opportunity strikes. And I'm not irrational enough to believe that many if not most men wouldn't do the same. Take that how u will.

It works a ton though. Not every time buy many woman/men early in life is enamored with looks over substance until the realize what love is really about

It works a ton though. Not every time buy many woman/men early in life is enamored with looks over substance until the realize what love is really about

That's not just early life bro. Truth is, u get fuckin old, haggered and past ur best before date. Competing with young mfs in their prime, how u getting the play u formerly had?

Obviously that's not the whole story. U become financially set, more mature in your outlook, more responsible in your decisions after learning from life's mistakes. But my point is, the desire for easy pussy is still there at a primal level.

like i said, we have gay family members, one of their sons tried it out because of his dad being gay and he thought why not, maybe it’s my thing. so yeah, that’s there, too. And again, children don’t understand. That’s the problem. We gotta talk to them about “the birds andthe bees” so yeah, this also has to fall into the category.

hol up

so the son sees dad bein gay & thinks

"might as well, like father like son"

:hahaha:

Weird development - pretty sure DC wrote him as a straight kid before - but DC has given prominent attention to gay Characters since the Rebirth (2016) era started, Deathstroke’s son, Aqualad, Tim Drake and now Supes son...

They just came out wth a gay hero team in DC last month or so. Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Midnighter, Extraño, Batwoman, Aqualad, Alan Scott (First Green Latern), Obsidian, Future State Flash, Renee Montoya, Pied Piper

Harley, Ivy and Aqualad is expected

hol up

so the son sees dad bein gay & thinks

"might as well, like father like son"

:hahaha:

kids…again, they don’t understand, they don’t have the mature brain to see things like we do.My whole point in why we need to protect them, guid them, then as adults what they do is what they do.If it makes sense, great, if not, then I need to better form my words

I do think a lot of brands and companies are doing too much to show they’re inclusive when it’s not really necessary.

But at the end of day these are all imaginary characters so who cares.

Just like when they change the race of some characters in the movies from the comic book they’re not real anyway so they have liberty to do what they want

It's crazy how many men on here believe that, if they'd been regularly exposed to gay men as a child, they would have grown up to prefer penis.

Or do they think that they were above having been influenced to be anything other than heterosexual, while these poor kids today aren't?

There’s those who don’t see a problem because they don’t care and those who do because of the effects it has on a society and the affects it has on the human body. Statistically, homosexuals have higher std rates and have higher chronic health issues - they’re poorer in health. This is why it’s seen as an issue. Children do not understand this.

gays can make gay comics for themselves and do their own thing, but it really shouldn’t be allowed to be mixed into things like this IMO. of course, that’s being “hateful” and we gotta watch for feelings.
LMAO!

I do think a lot of brands and companies are doing too much to show they’re inclusive when it’s not really necessary.

But at the end of day these are all imaginary characters so who cares.

Just like when they change the race of some characters in the movies from the comic book they’re not real anyway so they have liberty to do what they want

That's what I been saying, changing a skin tone or gender or sexuality is not necessarily changing the fundamentals of what makes that character (personality, motivations, their abilities etc). Personally id love to see Idris Elba as Bond . U don't gotta change a thing else about bond. Still got his trademark suave n everything.

Ppl get up in arms cuz they feel comfortable and nostalgic about a distinctive superficial appearance. With ppl that look like them and their circle. I kinda get it... But these alterations are temporary. Versions is what they are. I embrace the change, especially for what it means for representation.

Clark is being replaced by this Superman who is his son Jon. Jon will be the the Superman going forward in the DC universe

Fam we know how comics work. Shit always goes back to form.

So Clark aint there now. His son is the main superman now. All until its time to bring back clark in 2-3 years to get people hype to buy superman comics.

Side note, where is clark? Why is Jon replacing him? DC been ass for like 5 years and I havent been checking they shit at all

Back