Welcome To aBlackWeb

Superman is gay

There’s those who don’t see a problem because they don’t care and those who do because of the effects it has on a society and the affects it has on the human body. Statistically, homosexuals have higher std rates and have higher chronic health issues - they’re poorer in health. This is why it’s seen as an issue. Children do not understand this.

gays can make gay comics for themselves and do their own thing, but it really shouldn’t be allowed to be mixed into things like this IMO. of course, that’s being “hateful” and we gotta watch for feelings.

That is dumb as hell. Fat people have a slew of health issues should fat people not exist in comics? All the violence in comic books the big ass titties. Like bruh you’re Christian so it’s no surprise you’re against it but can’t just be against gays but cool with everything else

The justice league spring into action when Lex Luthor sabotages a pride parade? Lol fuck it, let's roll with gay centric plot lines.

There’s those who don’t see a problem because they don’t care and those who do because of the effects it has on a society and the affects it has on the human body. Statistically, homosexuals have higher std rates and have higher chronic health issues - they’re poorer in health. This is why it’s seen as an issue. Children do not understand this.

gays can make gay comics for themselves and do their own thing, but it really shouldn’t be allowed to be mixed into things like this IMO. of course, that’s being “hateful” and we gotta watch for feelings.

If that's true, what's the reason for their poorer health?

Maybe it's because ppl look down on them, forcing them into hiding or limiting the full breadth of their self expression, which will inevitably affect their mental health.

The ignorance of ur comment in unreal.

Just make the new characters gay and or BI.

Its lazy to pick established Characters. Not saying young Kent is established though.

That is dumb as hell. Fat people have a slew of health issues should fat people not exist in comics? All the violence in comic books the big ass titties. Like bruh you’re Christian so it’s no surprise you’re against it but can’t just be against gays but cool with everything else

there’s a reason there’s so muchdisdain for homosexuals and statistically it is backed up.obese ppl are there, sure.violence is there, sure. Point Meade. I didn’t say gays shouldn’t be in there, just do their own thing. Don’t overtake what’s there. Why do superman, Robin, batman or whoever you wanna name have to be gay? to me, it’s not only wack but forced. Do something new. not take from iconic crap. A gay Blade, would that be cool? Nah. Wack. A gay Static Shock? Nah. A gay miles morales? Nah. It’s just wack. Be new. Outrage wldnt be as wild IMO

The justice league spring into action when Lex Luthor sabotages a pride parade? Lol fuck it, let's roll with gay centric plot lines.

If that's true, what's the reason for their poorer health?

Maybe it's because ppl look down on them, forcing them into hiding or limiting the full breadth of their self expression, which will inevitably affect their mental health.

The ignorance of ur comment in unreal.

between me& my wife, we have gay family members… 1 is dead, due to his lifestyle. 2have crazy health issues. It’s visible, it’s there. And this has nothing to do with having to hide anything. No one in our family has died to obesity. Most recent deaths would be due to a heart issue and another due to dementia.

I'm in the camp that doesn't care because it's just one iteration in a long ass line of versions and iterations of our favourite character. The comic book world has been doing this shit for ages, if not for sexuality than got gender and race. You'll see the latter in theatre (plays, not cinema) as well.

Big whoop.

This is probably the dumbest shit I've seen you post here or on the IC.

I'm in the camp that doesn't care because it's just one iteration in a long ass line of versions and iterations of our favourite character. The comic book world has been doing this shit for ages, if not for sexuality than got gender and race. You'll see the latter in theatre (plays, not cinema) as well.

Big whoop.

the trans heroes will be making their mark soon.

between me& my wife, we have gay family members… 1 is dead, due to his lifestyle. 2have crazy health issues. It’s visible, it’s there. And this has nothing to do with having to hide anything. No one in our family has died to obesity. Most recent deaths would be due to a heart issue and another due to dementia.

I'm not even going to ask what lifestyle because I don't wanna wade into ur business, but the gay lifestyle , if we're gonna be stereotypical, is partying and promiscuity, both of which aren't inherently wrong. What that lifestyle does unfortunately set up is a potential path to the downward spiral of stds, drugs and other sorts of self harm - far likelier to happen if set in motion by the mental health toll of societal shunning. Don't ever deny that.

Most everyone fucks and parties and has tried substances. LGBTQ just happen to be extra vulnerable because society deems it so. Get a fuckin grip.

Big whoop.

Comic book characters have literally changed into different species of animals, been made into aliens, and all sorts of shit...but gay is where the line gets drawn for some. Hilarious

I'm not even going to ask what lifestyle because I don't wanna wade into ur business, but the gay lifestyle , if we're gonna be stereotypical, is partying and promiscuity, both of which aren't inherently wrong. What that lifestyle does unfortunately set up is a potential path to the downward spiral of stds, drugs and other sorts of self harm - far likelier to happen if set in motion by the mental health toll of societal shunning. Don't ever deny that.

Most everyone fucks and parties and has tried substances. LGBTQ just happen to be extra vulnerable because society deems it so. Get a fuckin grip.

not vulnerable because society deems it so.. because of exactly what you said “promiscuity”. While both heterosexuals and homosexuals will and do fall under this, homosexuals are more prone to a whole list of things heterosexual ppl aren’t. we cannot deny that either. And again, children, who are very susceptible to the things they consume should be protected from this kind of stuff. They do not understand that “hey maybe I’m gay andni can experiment” hey maybe no. They should be protected from any adult sexual content.

the comic book shop is always packed with everyone of all ages… and yes, the kids are buying superman, batman, spiderman.. all of it. They still are making bank and it’s more alive than it was 20 years ago.

So you dont personally know a kid that reads Superman? Can you provide stats showing that children are buying comics more than 20 years ago?

not vulnerable because society deems it so.. because of exactly what you said “promiscuity”. While both heterosexuals and homosexuals will and do fall under this, homosexuals are more prone to a whole list of things heterosexual ppl aren’t. we cannot deny that either. And again, children, who are very susceptible to the things they consume should be protected from this kind of stuff. They do not understand that “hey maybe I’m gay andni can experiment” hey maybe no. They should be protected from any adult sexual content.

If your issue is adult content in comics then why let your kid read any of them? Comic book characters have been drug addicts, drunks, cheated on their spouses, committed mass murders, advocate for a whole bunch of shit that isn't kid friendly. Does that draw your same ire? Are you gonna shield your kids from the story of Cyclops getting caught cheating on Jean Gray because that's not kid friendly?

Back