Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
Aww come on I know you ticklish comere...
Lmaooo

200w.gif

Well, technically a man wanting his ass played with by a woman or women doesn't make him gay.

However, I do have questions lol.

Sooooo after reviewing this whole DJ envy debacle

when are straight men going to stop lying about the fact they like anal stimulation?

:cont:

What happen with envy? And niggas will not openly admit booty play because it aint looked at as masculine they gonna relate it to some gay conspiracy or something.

But the prostate is in the ass. So niggas wanna keep it on the low.

So some silly nigga told y’all the best nut you ever was gonna have is when someone tickles ya prostate and you either blindly believed it or tried it and confirmed it?

Lol boy oh boy. Everything except calling yaself gay huh

So some silly nigga told y’all the best nut you ever was gonna have is when someone tickles ya prostate and you either blindly believed it or tried it and confirmed it?

Lol boy oh boy. Everything except calling yaself gay huh

Never tried it why would somebody lie tho

Never tried it why would somebody lie tho
Why would someone lie?

Man how many years you been on this Earth?

And also foh with the ‘angry’ shit. Nigga you don’t want ya queer ass sentiments challenged, don’t make em

Why would someone lie?

Man how many years you been on this Earth?

And also foh with the ‘angry’ shit. Nigga you don’t want ya queer ass sentiments challenged, don’t make em

Dont be obtuse. Wtf would somebody lie about the male g spot being in the ass knowing thats frowned upon. Nothing to gain

Come on man, why would somebody lie, the slave trade never happened-Blockhead Czar

Don’t push ya deviant butthole acts on me b

Just cause you play play gay don’t mean I’m with the shits

Back