Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
So none of y'all getting prostate exams when that time comes huh

Minus well die of something right?

Ol out of sight, out of mind looking assess

You standing over a chick and she licking/sucking yo balls and she going down the seam between yo ass hole and sack and her tongue wiggle/licking around in that area,

So you niggas go be on some "oh stop it, don't go near my ass-hole wit yo tongue" I'ma close my legs, u need to get up? instead of letting her do her.

If that aint some gay shit right there telling a chick to "Stop"

Real nasty bih, a tell yo ass to put cho clothes back on and take her ass home.

So none of y'all getting prostate exams when that time comes huh

Minus well die of something right?

Ol out of sight, out of mind looking assess
Here come the resident smart nigga

A doctor checking ya health is equivalent to a women fondling ya bootyhole? Really b?

I bet you can scratch ya feet standing up with that long reach of yours

You standing over a chick and she licking/sucking yo balls and she going down the seam between yo ass hole and sack and her tongue wiggle/licking around in that area,

So you niggas go be on some "oh stop it, don't go near my ass-hole wit yo tongue" I'ma and close my legs, u need to get up? instead of letting her do her.

So you don’t stop her from putting her tongue in ya asshole, why you stop her finger? Her dildo?

I mean, you already in the act right, you letting everything fly then right?

Well I guess if my legs swung while I sat like yours, I wouldn't have to reach as far now would i

So you don’t stop her from putting her tongue in ya asshole, why you stop her finger? Her dildo?

I mean, you already in the act right, you letting everything fly then right?

1. A chick that's on some nasty shit like that would already know your stance on the whole finger or didlo use out the gate. If you fucking with a chick that's on some nasty shit like that, it'll get brought up. Your limitation, what you like, what she like etc, aint no chick trying to go that far with a dude, at least without bringing it up.

2. A simple nah, don't use no finger, ur tongue is cool, but the finger, chill on that is all that's needed to be said, (you don't talk to your chick while yall fucking or doing nasty shit? I mean do you just stick yo dick in yo chick's ass without telling her? I mean you ask, then you proceed don't you?.

you said there are women who dont get any pleasure from butt play

I have not met any of them. I have heard that its not a requirement, but they down for it
Quick question

The women this thread are the first you've ever encountered well said they don't like butt play?

Didn't read anything said in here but

source.gif

So you niggas go be on some "oh stop it, don't go near my ass-hole wit yo tongue" I'ma close my legs, u need to get up? instead of letting her do her.

I would punch a chick for touching my asshole

1. A chick that's on some nasty shit like that would already know your stance on the whole finger or didlo use out the gate. If you fucking with a chick that's on some nasty shit like that, it'll get brought up. Your limitation, what you like, what she like etc, aint no chick trying to go that far with a dude, at least without bringing it up.

2. A simple nah, don't use no finger, ur tongue is cool, but the finger, chill on that is all that's needed to be said, (you don't talk to your chick while yall fucking or doing nasty shit? I mean do you just stick yo dick in yo chick's ass without telling her? I mean you ask, then you proceed don't you?.
So that stupid ass scenario from 15 minutes ago makes no sense because
  1. We would already discussed go and no go and she would have known my stance on butthole play
  2. So I CAN tell a chick nah stop putting ya tongue in my ass because we talk during sex. It’s not so ridiculous to stop an act you don’t want done on you. Smh @ having to ask permission to compromise her buttocks but she can violate you all willy nilly
As I told Czar don’t push ya suspect sex acts on me bruh. I get YOU like ya butthole diddled with but I don’t. Neither one of us is wrong on our stance. You definitely play play gay tho

Back