Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
Just recently some girl was performing fellatio upon my penis and i was just high as fuck on opiates and enjoying myself. My legs were spread so i could use the momentum for face fucking but at the time i was relaxed. Out of nowhere this bitch licks me from my ass up my balls and up the shaft. Soon as her tongue hit my ass i let out this little giggle and started kicking my feet like i was a child getting my feet tickled. After the sexual experience was complete i told her not to do that anymore.

quit fakin Lou she the truth in the booth
I told her to wake me up like that.

tenor.gif

a str8 dude sticking anything up his ass or having a female do it to him is gay to me... I don't give a damn if the ass is an erogenous zone.... But do as you wish, that shit ain got nothing to do w me

Just recently some girl was performing fellatio upon my penis and i was just high as fuck on opiates and enjoying myself. My legs were spread so i could use the momentum for face fucking but at the time i was relaxed. Out of nowhere this bitch licks me from my ass up my balls and up the shaft. Soon as her tongue hit my ass i let out this little giggle and started kicking my feet like i was a child getting my feet tickled. After the sexual experience was complete i told her not to do that anymore.

Lol the giggle got me weak

but y'all do tho

A LOT OF YALL DO

but because of patriarchy and homophobia, y'all have to lie about it or refuse to try it in the first place.

sad :foh3:

I've seen patriarchy blamed for a lot but not for dudes not wanting to admit they like their fudge packed. This is a new one. Lol

Back