Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
I don't want a woman playing around back there cause it's hairy and nasty. And anal penetration is nothing I'd ever want and would do everything in my power to prevent.

When she lick the spot between the nuts and ass though

759D00A5-D7E5-40C9-B184-69B7574430FE.gif

Last edited:
@Race Jones

went to listen to this old BC interview. I admit i never watched it in its entirety when it first have

but ran across this and thought of you lol (just press play)

First of nh. I personally do not adhere to any butt play and never will.

With that said, its a thin line. In theory if you not attracted to men its not gay but if your girl sticking her whole finger in your ass you might as well have a dick in your ass. Nh nh nh nh × 50 million

I already know....

cant do 25 pages tho
nah brah....you can...its worth it lol

a way i get through the threads with a buncha pages im behind on is just skip to the posts with all the reactions

the problem is, damn near every post got em LMAO

With that said, its a thin line. In theory if you not attracted to men its not gay but if your girl sticking her whole finger in your ass you might as well have a dick in your ass. Nh nh nh nh × 50 million
why do you equate a finger to a penis?

why do you equate a finger to a penis?

I dont. I have never looked at a finger and saw or thought of a penis. Nh.

Its more the action of sticking something large in your ass. Taking a whole finger nh? Might as well take a dick. Nh times 100 million.

And even then I didnt say thats gay either. Just said its a thin line. Like I said as long as youre not attracted to a man your not gay, but ill still call you a fag.

I explained the problem with this logic several times on the IC. It allows for everything outside of dick in pussy sex to be a gateway to faggotry.

I've put my penis in a woman's butt on multiple occasions. That was nice. Thats the only activity involving butts that i do though. Besides pooping of course. we all poop.

Never entertained the thought of that & never will. Ya'll niggas who down with it do what ya'll want but don't be crossing that broad who did it and be mad if she expose you.

Back