Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
a lot of men preform masculinity and correlate it to how aggressive, unemotional they can be.
just look at the male ego.

case in point, I work with teens in n. philly that have been to jail once or twice. these are boys ranging from 12-17

one of things they told me they grapple with outside of PTSD, homelessness, drug addiction, joblessness, is not being able to express themselves in a way where they wont be seen as a bitch or a sissy.

many have told me thay wanted to cry but couldn't or didn't know how.
They also told me they felt pressured to be emotionless because real men dont cry, real men suck it up.

this is so harmful and one of the leading causes of abuse, neglect, violence, imprisonment in our communities.

reality is, they havent really created healthy images/notions of masculinity for themselves outside of what was given to them by society

we dont teach boys on how to be men, we just teach them not to be women.

I couldn't agree more. We live in a society where people start from infancy treating boys this very way.

People have the nerve to wonder why so many of our men are walking around here fucked up and not able to express themselves correctly.

And pardon my manners, I dont think we've been introduced.

I'm Chi-Town the ABW's resident good guy.
Nice to meet you.
However, LOL we both know that's a got damn lie @ good guy but i'll let that ride.
Hello Chi-Town :)

your logic:

Man: I enjoy anal pleasure from my wife

you: youre gayyyyy

man: shes a woman tho...

you: THATS GAYYYYYYYYY

man: I thought in order for something to be considered gay there has to be two ppl of the same sex involved.

you: GAYYYY

Yea pretty much.

Im gonna call a spade a spade. You can use clinical definitions of gay to prove your point all you want. You will still be wrong.

I can use the definition of racism to prove we live in a post racial society too. Does that change the reality on the ground? No It does not because fact is that our society is as racist now as it ever was.

In that same way, you can use the clinical medical/psychological definition of gay as much as you want but it wont change the fact that a dude getting penetrated is some gay shit.

And i am not at all homophobic and im all for gay rights but im also just gonna call a spade a spade.

a lot of men preform masculinity and correlate it to how aggressive, unemotional they can be.
just look at the male ego.

case in point, I work with teens in n. philly that have been to jail once or twice. these are boys ranging from 12-17

one of things they told me they grapple with outside of PTSD, homelessness, drug addiction, joblessness, is not being able to express themselves in a way where they wont be seen as a bitch or a sissy.

many have told me thay wanted to cry but couldn't or didn't know how.
They also told me they felt pressured to be emotionless because real men dont cry, real men suck it up.

this is so harmful and one of the leading causes of abuse, neglect, violence, imprisonment in our communities.

reality is, they havent really created healthy images/notions of masculinity for themselves outside of what was given to them by society

we dont teach boys on how to be men, we just teach them not to be women.

So what's ur plan? To fuck niggas in the ass and turn em homo to even it out? Stop with this bs. That's an entire separate conversation. It has nothing to do with you wanting to do homo shit with niggas.

So what's ur plan? To fuck niggas in the ass and turn em homo to even it out? Stop with this bs. That's an entire separate conversation. It has nothing to do with you wanting to do homo shit with niggas.

why are you so angry lmaoooo and I wasnt even talking about ass eating there

what are you even talking about?

I couldn't agree more. We live in a society where people start from infancy treating boys this very way.

People have the nerve to wonder why so many of our men are walking around here fucked up and not able to express themselves correctly.

OMG meeks where you been all my life?

JNK2lmG.gif

Just saying, it has nothing to do with the thread topic. We can make a separate thread about masculinity if u want.

64E403AE-819F-418C-961F-BE3C2AEBF391.png

Telling ur homie he smell good...y’all going to far now

“Aye bruh, you smell good, what’s that”

F3D46660-8CCE-4861-A6BF-EBA0416A4F11.gif

It isn't my thing, I didn't mind it when it was going down, plus I was engaged to her......But that pull out made me change my mind and take the longest shower I ever took......it was just a small streak of brown but that post nut clarity and seeing that on on my person really turned me off.

Back