Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
giphy.gif

he’s not cape’n tho

if you read up you would see thats something that he likes from time to time

Thread is hilarious for all the wrong reasons

I'm crine

LMAO

Race stated what she enjoys and shit that in itself is sexy because she doesn't give two fucks what we think (no homo). Nothing wrong with knowing what turns you on and enjoying it.

Meanwhile, there's niggas walking around on this hea earth acting like they don't like their ass ate and fondled everyday b.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Race stated what she enjoys and shit that in itself is sexy because she doesn't give two fucks what we think (no homo). Nothing wrong with knowing what turns you on and enjoying it.

Meanwhile, there's niggas walking around on this hea earth acting like they don't like their ass ate and fondled everyday b.
Lol..what was the no homo for?

Thank you Meeks

You are beautiful inside and out

Girls are allowed to call other girls sexy tho..I know I made the mistake of telling a nigga he looked fly on the IC and dudes acted like I committed murder. But I ain’t mean it like that

masculinity is so toxic lmao

like you were giving a compliment

A dude getting penetrated in any shape or form is gay.

But i dont judge. If you with a man that likes to be penetrated, thats cool. I wont think less of yall. Do what makes the both of you happy.

But hes still gay though.

Back