Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
thats why a lot of people cheat or find themselves flippin bored in their relationships.

I intend on having good, FUN, safe, sex for the rest of my natural born life.

tenor.gif

We get it, u like homos, but foh lol U can have good ass mfn sex without the homo shit.

If a nigga gotta bend over like a bitch and spit on u for u to cum, we got other things we need to talk about b :uk:

why yall keep talking about bending over?

lmaooooooooo a clear indication yall dont know of any other sexual positions outside of doggystyle and missionary.

why yall keep talking about bending over?

lmaooooooooo a clear indication yall dont know of any other sexual positions outside of doggystyle and missionary.

Nice deflection.

If a nigga needs to be fondled and you need to be spit on for you to have "fun" , u got bigger issues my nigga lol

Nice deflection.

If a nigga needs to be fondled and you need to be spit on for you to have "fun" , u got bigger issues my nigga lol

deflection of what?

people have their kinks and quirks.
I embrace mines lol
Im not ashamed

Lol that's cool but don't say we're boring and uneducated because we're not into it.

see I never said that. you feel attacked but thats something you have to workout with yourself

Ive only spoken on what I like in this thread.

see I never said that. you feel attacked but thats something you have to workout with yourself

Ive only spoken on what I like in this thread.

I don't feel like quoting posts, but u did, but ima let u rock got im tryna play some spades. Good day!

Im not judging what you like in the bedroom

however I am judging if the attitudes you display about certain things (ie butt play) are centered around crass homophobia and misogyny.

dassit.

:damn3:

Ayeee! One thing I love is when people are themselves regardless of what people say and simply dgaf what people think!

You alright with me @Race Jones

This still my face tho :scust:

Back